Friday, February 09, 2007

What up what up what up . . .

B here ...
Just chillin at work- So friggin busy tonight- Just now sitting down and finally finished with all my documentation. Sorry I havn't posted lately ...most of you all know what's up around here- most understand my craZy schedule :)

Training has been going well lately ...When I have been able to get to the gym, lol. My strength is coming back- I guess I'm actually getting back into the groove of things- Ya know, training like I should- heavy and intense- and eating like I should ...MOST of the time, lol ...I've eaten shitty for the past few days but it's all good- I actually look a little better- muscles are fuller. Cardio every once in awhile- nothing crazy.

I've been pretty happy lately- actually really happy- Life is good- taking some time to enjoy life and spend time with friends. Life is totally different from when I was in college ...nursing school ...whatever. When I look back, I can really see how stressed I was ...I have NO idea in hell, haha, how I did it ...how I made it ...??!! Class, studying, bodybuilding, diet, training for the NC states/Metrolina/USA's/Nationals, cardio, friends, work, BAD relationships, hahahhaha ...HOW??!! Who knows ...all I know is that I am so so glad that it is in my past :) I'm thinking about going back to school sometime in the near future- but believe that it is going to be 10X easier than it was for me before- I'm much more stable in life- or at least I think so anyways...

I'm supposed to be making a trip to see Mike really soon to work on **NEW** material for my members!!!!! Once our schedules agree it's a done deal- I know you all are ready for some new gym material!! I know I am!
About the Arnold Classic ...No plans for that. I'd love to go but my schedule will not allow me to :(

I'll let you know about webcam when I start that again... for now, it's a no-go, it's brizzzzzzzz-oke, lol :)

Ima get off here and find something useful to do, so I will catch up with all y'all later.

Ok ...Here ya go ... enjoy life, train hard, eat to grow, always be helpful, be a best friend, show respect, give generously, always look forward, never look back, have no regrets, be beautiful, be honest and trust-worthy, always keep family #1, make someone happy, let someone make you happy, and love somebody special!!!!! ...

I LOVE YOU ALL...
B :)