Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fergie and Jesus

My favorite movie of all times is Step Brothers. I watch it over and over while doing cardio. I can probably reiterate every vulgar line. What a skill, huh? I wont be so rude to quote my favorite repulsive lines. I was so tired this morning due to redline depletion (stimulants are key! lol.) I have never laughed so hard when I was so tired.

On another note, I don't understand why people get in the state of mind that they are doomed for life. It makes sense to me if you are not happy with your current state, to think, plan, and take action. Apparently I think different than some. I recently encountered a situation that I just couldn't grasp the reality of. Why, day after day, would you step into a place that is supposed to be your glory, with a piss-ass attitude. I am referring to a bodybuilder entering his place of sanity, the gym. When asked, they say, "Because if I leave, that's giving up, quitting." My response to that is bullshit. If a human has a passion, a burning fire deep within, he will find a way. WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY. If the gym is your worst enemy, why would you call yourself a bodybuilder? Are you trying to make your life a living hell? I'm not being completely heartless, I understand that we all have our days, weeks, and maybe even months. But if there's no effort to change the situation, well, all I can say is you reap what you sew. "I don't know that I can do it anymore." Then you CAN'T! Point blank. Get off your ass, stop pitying yourself, and step up to the plate. Get rid of the sorry ass attitude. Sorry ass people have sorry ass attitudes. Have some faith, believe in yourself, stop complaining. If there's a problem fix it and move on, conquer. On the other hand, if you're miserable and you don't believe in yourself, find another hobby. Because all bodybuilding is to you is a hobby. A passion is something that gives you chills, puts you in a state of euphoria where you're invincible to the world. No one or no thing can stop you from conquering. Back to the statement made of "because that's quitting." Stepping up to the front doors of the gym, seeing your reflection in the glass doors with the mentality of having an unsuccessful workout, and STILL walking in ....that's quitting. I'm smart enough to know if you start your workout with that mentality, you will end your workout soon as a failure. Turn around, go home, and don't come back until you're ready to do some damage. There's a difference between this situation and the situation of one that is tired and run down, dreading working out, but still coming into the gym with the attitude of success. You have it or you don't. There's no in-between. There WILL be stones in the road, and you WILL have bad days, but if you don't have the WILL to succeed then face it, bodybuilding is NOT for you. Move on.

Now, sorry for that but now you know a pet peeve of mine. I hope that one I encountered will read this. This is me being real. I'm not trying to hurt anyone or put anyone down but there comes a point when you need to make eye contact with youself in the mirror and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I think I need to go now. LOL. I hope that you all have a great day and I will be in touch soon.

Love,
B