Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hey ya'll :)

hello!
Just found out that some pictures from my Flordia shoot are getting put up in the members section this week!! I know that will make lots of you happy! I've had so many request and questions about my contest shape pics ... I can't wait to see them too! I also have got a pic of 6 weeks out that I am going to post on here in just a few minutes :) It's not the best of quality but It'll let you all see where I am standing in the contest run ;) Only 4 weeks and 3 days ...amazing huh? It's sneaking up on me ...man, I get chill bumps everytime I think about it. I can't explain how the thought of being on that stage makes me feel. I love bb with all my heart and it gets me everytime I think about it! I swear that I would marry this sport if I could, :)

Lifted shoulders yesterday and they are killing me. I could barely comb my hair after I got outta the shower cause my shoulders were burning so bad. Started with db presses going up to 45's for 10 reps. I'm trying to mix up burnouts and heavy sets. Then db side raises going up to 40's for 6 reps, then down to 20's for 10 reps. Then did db front raises going up to 45's for 10!!!! I struggeled but I managed to finish, haha. Then did bent over rear raises going up to 25's for 10 reps. Was a really good workout since I trained with db's the entire time. I have bi's and tri's today ...and I uped my cardio yesterday so I'm draggin a lil but I'll be alright ;)

How bout that Web Cam?? Did any of you come and watch the posedown? It went pretty good and it was actually relly fun! A lot of "most muscular" posing request tho ...what is it with that, haha, I'm all posed out from doing the most muscular pose- I might have to add that one into my routine for the USA's. Promise ya'll that if I make it to the posedown at the USA's, then I'll do that pose just for all you!! I'm psyched about it, I really am, hope many of you will be there cheering me on- if not there, on here I hope!! :)

Alrighty guys... Ima rest a little before I go train. I hope you all have a great day and I'll be bk soon :) Let me know what you thought of the webcam-
MUCH LOVE-
*britt.