Sunday, June 12, 2005

IT'S MEEEEEE.....

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!
Man, this past week has been sooooo crazy! If you can't tell, I have been without a computer for about a week now! I absolutly hate it! I've been running back and forth to about 20 different peeps houses to use their internet! I really can't deal with te library ...I spend so much time there at school it makes me sick to think about being there when I REALLY don't have to ...I was there the other day and some little kid threw a clifford book at me- I shit you not! I wanted to but his lil ass but I got over it when his momma did it for me, haha :) Gotta love them little tots. Anyways, I have a brand new computer in the mail! Should be here by wednesday or so, yay!!

As for lifting, it's been hectic but I'm gettin er done! I've been taping my workouts everyday for about a week now! Should be some good stuff! I did a quick bi/tri workout today but had to hurry bc I had to start loading my furniture up to take to ECU in the morning. Yep, finally getting moved out after weeks of anticipation! I have class wednesday morning and then I'm coming bk home.

I had my last cheat meal this past weekend :( I am 7 weeks out and can't afford to out that crap in my body anymore. I swear I ate the WHOLE buffet at Golden Corral! I just take it to an extreame and stuff myself to the point that I am miserable for like 2 days!! I can't help it ...big girls gotta have big food ...rightright??!!

Anyways guys, I LOVE YA'LL but I'm exausted and I'm going to the gym at 430AM to train since I will be moving all day tomorrow. And I still have to pack and fix my chic-chic to take with me- Hope yous haves a goods nights ... :)

I'll post ya some new pics once I get my new comp working! Stay tuned and pray that all my shit doesn't go flying outta the back of the truck into the middle of the freeway tomorrow ...YES, that IS my luck :) ...:(
*britt.