Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's been a few days!!

What yas up to? I havn't talked to ya in awhile- I have been so busy latly that I havn't had any time to check out my own website!! Sorry ya'll :( ...Went back to school for the last part of last week to confirm some things for school next year ...My Senior year!!!! I can't believe that I only have one year left, seems like I was just graduating highschool yesterday. I'm kind of ready to get out and start working though- tired of school work for sure!

Went and practiced posing again Sat morning ...I love getting someone to look at me and tell me how things have changed from week to week. This week he says that I look about 2 weeks out ...this could be bad, I am 4 weeks out! Don't wanna be too hard and dry this year ...can you believe that the NPC says they are going to judge down on striation this year for women's bb??!! That's straight bullshit! All I can do is come in as tight and dry as I can and they can't overlook that, right?! Even if the girl beside me is bigger, I think if I am harder, then whats to overlook! Ahhhh, man, what is the sport of bb coming to? If I wanted to be in a bikini contest, then I'd go to a bar at school and enter one ...BUT obviously that's not what I wanna do! Guess we'll just see ... 3 weeks and 5 days, OMG!!

TRAINING... hmmm, It's coming along, slowly but surely! I find myself taking longer and longer to train these past few days- What's up with that? I don't know, guess I'm just getting worn down. Once I weigh in Thursday night before the show, I can carb back up and get filled back out! Last year, I ate so many damn sweet potatoes when I was carbing up that I honestly wanted to throw up everytime I put a bite in my mouth! I fixed 40-some sweet potatoes before I went to chicago for the Jr Nats last year- After the show, I had like 4 left and I chuncked them in the trash as soon as I walked off stage ...I also had a cheese burger from McDonald's in my mouth at that time, haha, seriously. Earlier that day, I went there and got 2 double cheeseburgers and stuck them in my bag so I could eat them as soon as I got off stage! Then I ate reeses peices while I watched the rest of the show. After the show, we went to downtown chicago and ate a deepdish pizza ...I ate 2 huge peices and they were sooooo good. I never eat this kinda shit but I was stuffing it in my mouth quicker than I could thing about it! I had about 4 photo shoots starting the next morning ...and I am sorry to say that I didnt make it to any of them!! haha, funny now, but I was sooo sick then! This year, I already know that I have photoshoots for the next few days after the show, so I'm going to stay calm until I get to the airport to go home ...then I am going straight to get me a HUGE cinnamon bun from cinnabons ...MMMMMM, yum, :) You guys don't wanna see that big cinnamon bun covering up my beauty abs do ya, haha, so I'll wait til after the pics are taken to eat all the bad stuff :) So, back to training...
I trained back today ...I did a light workout and did lots of burnout exercises- So I can help bring in more definition. Struggeled with my cardio today but everything 'll be better in the mornin', right? I have shoulders tomorrow ...Of course I have to go to the 4th of July parade in the morning at 10am and the gym isn't opening until 8am so I'm gonna have to go do my cardio, rush home and get ready, then go back and train after I spend some time with the fam. I better be getting to bed soon so I can get up in the morning and do some cardio, whooo hoo, fun stuff, haha ;)

Alright, well, I will hopfully get a srtong workout tomorrow so I can tell yas all about it. Today was nothing interesting, believe me, I barely kept my own attention in the gym today! Good night ya'll- Sweet Dreams and I'll talk to yas soon!!
Much Love-
*britt :)