Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pretty strong day...

Today has been pretty straight forward and normal, finally! Had plenty of energy to do my cardio this morning and this afternoon. Training went well, I was a little more livened up while training today :) I lifted bi's and tri's and my arms were pumped after the first set of machine curls! Felt so awesome to have that pump like I havn't had in awhile! Things are coming together for me and I am getting more excited by the day! I'm just trying to stay busy so the days go by quicker- not that I have to try to stay busy ...seems like I am always running around somewhere! I hope you all are right ...hope I am somewhat what the judges are looking for this year. There is going to be CrAzY competition at this show! Some of the top bb's like elena sieple are competing and looking greater than ever! I wish us all well and ask for complete fairness on stage!! It will show how much harder one may have worked than the other when we are all side by side- The truth lies on stage!!

Anyways, biceps are killing me! I did this new machine for bi's tonight ...You load free weights on it ...the are 3 bars (one for 1st set, 2nd set, and 3rd set) You change the weight to a different bar each set. Except to make it a lil more interesting, I actually do each set for 30 reps- I do all 3 bars (10 reps each) for 1 set. Then I will do the same but with more weight for my 2nd and 3rd set. Pretty good pump!! Then I did db's going up to 40's for 6 reps on each. Concentration db curls with 25lb db's. Then finished with some reverse cable curls at 80 lbs. On to tri's... always start with dips, I never add weight tho, I usually just do them to warm up my tris, but I think that I am gonna start adding weight bc I did 30 reps and could have kept going but got bored with myself, haha. Then did overhead ext's and side ext's. Finished with the rope on the cable at 60lbs until failure. Yep, they are hurting as I type :)

I am on the WebCam tomorrow at 4pm! Come join me and check out my physique at 3.5 weeks! It's going really well so far ...everyone is respectful and encouraging and you all give GrEaT compliments! I will have a tape measure at tomorrows show to let you all see my bicep measurments since many of you are curious ...I am actually wondering myself!! It's fun to talk with you all and hear your comments ...Ya'll are grrrreat, haha :) Really, make it a point to come check out the Cam tomorrow, you be glad you did!!

I made a big mistake of going to the "Cold Stone Creamery's" website and looking at their ice cream cakes .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnn, damn, only 3 more weeks, right? I can doooo it, :)

Here are a few pics from the WebCam session the other night ...Hope you enjoy and will come see me tomorrow or in the future ...See yas soon!
Much Love <3
*britt.