Monday, August 08, 2005

It's Britt ...

Hey guys...
My belly is aching from all the food I have been putting down so it's really uncomfortable trying to go to sleep- So I thougt I would write a lil in my journal...
The past few days that I have been training have been out of control, I have been stronger than ever before! This is the best time to make major gains, you know, right when you are coming off your contest diet! I've been trying to eat like crazy so I can put some quick size back on while I have an advantage! I have trained chest, legs, and back since I have been back from Vegas. Chest day was awesome! I got the 55's back up on incline ...cant wait to get back up to the 65's!! ...soon! Ended with 160 on smith machine incline. Legs were great but I didn't want to push it too hard and end up tearing something- since my muscles havn't really been streched out yet. But I did manage to end with 275 for 8 reps on squats. Finished kind of light with 360 on leg press for 10 reps. Did extensions up to 200lbs for 6 reps and lunges with a 60lb bar on my shoulders for 3 walking sets of 20. Legs are still sore! That was a pretty decent workout considering it was my first time back in the gym in 2 weeks and to not have been doing squats for the last 6 weeks!! I did back today and went up to 90 lbs on single arm side rows(10 reps each), 160 on pull downs(8 reps), 125 on reverse pull downs(10 reps), 150 on seated machine rows(10 reps), and 155 on bent over barbell rows(10 reps). Also did calves ending on 160lbs... This is my goal for this year, making my calves bigger! I am going to work them every chance I get!!!! I want them so much bigger!! I think that is really the only thing I am lacking ...Calves! I did the webcam tonight for the first time since i have been back- went pretty good, better than I expected. I thought it wouldnt be as fun since I wasnt all ripped up like I was before ...but it was still fun and I am kind of excited about doing the webcam in the offseason bc I will be growing and putting on size! Are ya ready for that?? haha :)
Well, sorry to say, I have to head back to school this week :( School staerts in about 2 weeks! I have to get back and get all my shots updated and all theat ind of stuff. I will finally get to be all teh way moved into my apartment ...IO ave been halfway moved in this whole summer! I love my new room there! It's so much bigger and nicer than my old apartment! And it has a bigger closet too :) yay! One more year of school and I will be nurse britt! Alright ya'll I think I'm starting to get sleepy and my tummy is feeling a lil better now :) I"ll talk to yas soon and I am going to post a few pics for ya... It's crazy to see what I looked like right when I first starting dieting for the USA's and then to look at what I looked like AT the USA's ...It's a huge difference!!
Talk soon-
B.