Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Night...

It's Friday night and I am about to get off work at 7 and head to the mall for a few minutes... I have to get a new bra, lol :) Think that's funny, huh?! After that I am heading to the gym!! So happy to be back in there! I am training bis and tri today. Get this... I trained shoulders yesterday and I did free weight machine presses with a 45 and 35 on EACH side for 10 reps...I did have a shot but still, I was sooo amazed. That's 80lbs on each side, craZy, i love it!

Found out my full schedule today for Nursing this semester and I am in class everyday all day plus community-clinical (home-health/hospice) one day a week ...and on my own time I have to complete 150 hours working (NO PAY) on a med-surg floor at a hospital an hour away. I have to do these 150 hours by mid April, ahhhhhhh! That leaves studying, EATING, SLEEPING, webcam and emails for YOU, and mostly ...TRAINING to still find time for somewhere in all that madness. Hmmm, I'm staying calm, lol. Oh well, not worrying right now, I'll take it as it comes. But this lil side job is toast ...done with, no time, haha. Just wanna graduate in May. After I finally grad I get to studystudystudy and send in tons of papers so I can take the boards to be an RN. Then I get to start dieting, whoooo-hooo, I sooooo can't wait! I'm so excited!

Shoulders yesterday...
MAchine presses
35 on ea side- 20 reps
35+25 on each side- 10
35+25+10 on ea for 10 reps
same- 8 reps

single side laterals (12 reps all sets)
30lb db
35 db
40 db
45 db

db presses (10 reps all sets)
35lb dbs
45lb dbs
50lb dbs
55lb dbs

bent over db rear delts (sets of 12)
25lb dbs
30lb dbs
35lb dbs

Donkey calve raises (10 sets of 10)
2 plates

IT was an OK workout, didn't get as much of a pump as I wanted. OK, so I made a page on www.MySpace.com if you know what that it. If not, it's just some little website where you can find old and new friends profiles and chat/keep in touch with them. On my profile I started writing about me and just kept going and going and going and when I finished, I found it to be really interesting ...I was like, that is really me. SO I thought I would share it with you ...LOL
I'm a senior Nursing Student as East Carolina University and a National level female Bodybuilder; Check out tha WebSite... WWW.BRITTMILLER.COM ;) Been reading all these profiles and these girls are like ..."I'm so and so and I'm really petite and I'm a beauty queen and blah blah blah" Well, sorry, LOL, Can't say none of that but can say Ima cool ass girl and a hot chic but I'm definatly not petite, lol. I'ma thick girl, big girl, stacked girl, diesel, jacked girl, whatever your lingo might be, pick one, your choice. I LOVE IT! Anyways... I am 21 I weigh 165lbs offseason, 124lbs onstage I have brown and blonde hair- Underneath dark and top blonde I love bodybuilding and training I love my FANS I love criticism, It only makes me stronger My dream is to be the youngest Professional Female BB ever I'm competing in the Nationals in Miami in November 2006 I love the weird looks and stares that I get I love my family My nephews are the best I want a husband and kids one day I love having fun I love disipline Tend to take chances and risks I love lifting more than most guys I hate sketchy people I love dressing up I love my Mom I am very distanced in my personality Keep too myself most of the time Not stuck up, just mind my own business Love gettin shitty everyone once in a blue moon ;) If you are close to me you know what I mean I love my website I love taking pictures I love dieting for competitions I love my brothers, they are my inspiration I do WebCam and DVD's for my website ...Sorry, not nudes ;) Sometimes I am too serious but sometimes I am too laid back I love my best friend LOE I love a guy that loves me I love my body I hate people that lie I like being sneaky I eat with my fingers I love hugs and kissses I don't like to rush I don't become close with anyone too quick I love gaining weight I think Cindy Phillips is the coolest BB chic ever I beleive people change I am a shoe freak I love my Boobs :) I like older guys with hot ass bodies I love the adrenaline rush that I get when I train I have a hard time waking up in the mornings I like doing things that others don't know about Don't like Bullshit and don't take Bullshit so don't bring your Bullshit my way I talk with my mouth full I love sweets I love boys, well, men so to say :) If I love you, I really love you; If I don't like you, I really don't like you I started BB at age 14 I love honest people Sometimes the truth hurts Deal with it Cops say I don't stop at stop signs, I say I hesitate I love spending money I love being a smart ass I am straight up and blunt I will hurt your feelings before I lie to you I'm very picky I love high heels I love nursing school, beleive it or not I am a nerd I am obsessed with bodybuilding and my body I love my sister-n-laws, they are the best I love peanut butter I love being sexy I am the 2005 BB middleweight USA champ I am the 2005 Collegiate National BB champ I am the 2004 BB NC State overall champ I love what I do I have 9 BB trophies but more memories than I could ever count I burp really loud :( I hate quitters I hate people that gossip I love someone that can have a down-right good time I love making memories I love the feeling of being on the BB stage I love tight jeans I leg press 585lbs for sets of 15 I hate bad drivers I don't like people that try too hard I don't try to fit in I am my own person I hate people that think their shit doesn't stink AND I love my friends :)
So, wha do ya think, sounds like me, huh?! ;)

Alrighty guys, Ima head to the mall and gym to train arms but I will be in touch soon. I am signing up for webcam on Sunday, check the schedule!

LOVE,
B.