Saturday, January 07, 2006

This is my year

How is the new year treating ya? It's off to a great start for me. I have so much to look forward to this year. I am back at school, well, actually working at the nutrition store. Had to work at 10am so I left my house at 6am this morning after staying up til 2am packing and loading my car in the freezing cold! The trunk of my car likes to fall and knock me in the head when it gets cold outside so me and my mom are outside with icesickles hanging from our noses trying to pack my car while trying to keep from being KO-ed by the trunk of my car! What a night and day ...I'm pooped and falling asleep! I get off at 3 and am heading straight for my nice warm bed and passing out. THink I am going out for a fun night tonight before school murders me this LAST semester starting Monday. Whoo-Hoo, can't wait :)

I am training before I go out tonight tho. I have taken about 14 days off and I am ready to get back in and own my body again! I've lost a little size but I needed a break from everything for a short bit. Went to the gym yesterday and did a few exercises for every bodypart and I was filled back out pretty much to where I was 2 weeks ago by the end of my workout ...Amazing what one workout can do and how much the body can change from one week to the next! Not sure what today will bring, maybe do the same as yesterday and start isolation with Legs on Sunday ...Sound good?!

About the new and improved WEBCAM ...I am going to be on SUNDAY @ 3PM EST!!!! I can't wait! I havn't been on in sooo long. I'm excited and ready to give you all a real muscle show ;) I am not sure what all the differences are from the old Webcam but as soon as I learn more about it I will let yas all in on it. Cindy has some extra info on the Webcam in her journal, I think she knows a little more about it than I. Speaking of Miss Cindy Phillips ...She looks b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l ...Aww, she's such a cool kid ...I miss 'er. We'll meet again, hopfully soon. We had talked about her coming to visit here at ECU so we'll see ;)

Anyways, I have some new pics for ya ...Some from Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a few from the past few days. And I'm sure that you'll LOVE 'em, lol, so I will get to posting them when sleeping beauty :) awakes from her much needed nap that I'm taking when I get home!!!!

What 2006 holds for me so far...
Improving my Website ...for YOU all, of course ;)
Possible photo shoot this winter
Possible trip to the Arnold
Graduation!!!!
Getting a job
Going to see Cindy compete in Canada
Starting the competition diet
AND... MY JOURNEY TO THE NATIONALS IN MIAMI, WHOOO-HOOO!!

Talk to you all soon...

PS- Thank You to my fans who sent me Christmas Cards, It was really sweet of you and I really enjoyed them!!

I love ya!!

<3 B.