Wednesday, July 13, 2005

what's happenin...

Cut tha crap and stop fighting over me ...haha, but seriously, PLEASE keep the fusing and fighting out of my comment boxes!! I really hate having to delete the good post that you all make just bc of the idiots that come on the site and start making rood comments about "nothing at all"- Let's keep it cool, aight? Yes ma'am! haha. Anyways, I am really dragging- I swear it seems like today lasted about 10 days! Here's the breakdown for you all ...kind of interesting to see the way I think...
From tomorrow (Thursday)...
8 more days until I leave for Pittsburgh...
9 more days until I weigh in at the Collegiates...
10 more days until prejudging and the night show for the Collegiates...
Travel back here on Sunday (11 days)...
Monday starts my burnout workouts (12 days)...
Tuesday I pack and get everything ready for Vegas trip (13 days)...
Wednesday morning I go train and head out to Vegas afterwards (14 days)...
15 days ...early weigh-ins in Vegas...
16 days ...if I don't make weight Thursday night I'll make weight this morning...
17 days ...THE BIG DAY!!!! Prejudging and night show for the USA's!!!!
18 days ...aaaaaannnnnndddddd I've gained 40lbs ...HAHAHAHA, hope not but ya never can tell with me :)

That's the countdown guys ...Well, that's how I have to look at it anyways! Seems like forever til showtime! Guessing your wondering bout the training... Straight sucks! I'm so weak and out of energy that I despise picking up the weights... I am really struggling with training right now but I'm keeping my head straight and making my way through it ...only 18 more days, then I don't ever have to do it again if I don't want to, haha, yeah right, I'll never stop training as long as I live ... but for now, that's how I have to approach it :) I lifted chest today and suprisingly I got the 50's up on incline for 10 ...really ya'll, I'm soo weak right now that it's pitiful- I can't wait to carb up, I know I will fill back out in a flash! It'll be like one of those little compressed, dry rags that you pour water on and they "grow before your eyes" haha, just dump a pile of sweet potatoes over my body and I should have the same effect :) As far as progress, I'm coming along- holding a little bit of water, but that always comes off the last week. I look pretty puney as of now but like I said, carbing up makes a world of a difference ...Everyone keeps asking me what the first thing I am going to eat is ...Well hell if I know! (sorry, thats the mean britt that comes out when im having no carbs, hehe :) I guess the first thing that I can get my hands on, MINUS chicken or sweet potatoes. Probably some kind of peanut-butter-something or some kind of candy ...yuuummm :) AmandaD asked me what my all time fav offseason meal is ...I think I'll have to go with the occasional cheese fries and ranch dressing from Outback- Latly I've been craving hamburgers and that stupid "Crunchy Wrap Supreme" from Taco Bell that they keep advertising on TV ...I swear it comes on at least 10 times for every 30 min I watch TV! The first drive-thru that I will have to go through will prob be Arby's ...Mmmm, I love me some roast beef sandwiches, not to mention their mozz sticks ...Now that's the good stuff! Ohhhhh, enough about food, my tummys starting to growl at me!

WebCam tomorrow I think ...930pm???? Don't quote me, I'll have to check, but I think that is right ...I WILL BE SHOWING MEASURMENTS tomorrow! There were like 30 comments on my blog asking about my measurments- I don't want to post them until I give the Web-Viewers the chance to see them live and exclusive before I post them on my blog for everyone ...sound good? So if you interested, I wouldn't miss tomorrows show ;)

Alrighty my loves ...Ima gettin sleepy ...Cardio is going to come very early for me ...yas all have to keep encouraging me bc it really helps to keep me in the game! I'll talk tomorrow and hopfully see ALL of you tomorrow night-
Nighty-Night...
britt.

PS- progress pics will be up over the weekend...