Saturday, December 03, 2005

What it is ya'll ...lol ...

Yep, It's me, B.
I am just sitting at the store listening to music and being so bored! I started a new job at a local nutrition store (like I have time for a job with school and training and all?!) to help out a little and for a little extra cash. I only work a few hours in the afternoon, a few days a week and Saturdays. It's not all that bad, It has it's benefits... It keeps me focused; I can study when there is no one in here and it helps me to remember to get all my protein in everday :) ...since I'm surrounded by it.

I just replied to my stonecold-emails today also, so you that have written me should have a reply! Thanks for all the great emails and comlpliments, they really help keep me motivated!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did, considering all the food I ate! Turkey, ham, potatoes, green beans, maccaroni :), stuffing, so much more that I can't remember, and my FAV ...dessert! Couldn't even tell you how bad I splurged with the sweets! And I hate to say it, but a little of the splurge-attitude is still lingering along in my everyday life :):):) I'm doing better though, starting to calm down a little bit. I really want to post some pics of my current offseason status. Just have to take some pics on the digital cam. I have really increased my weights and have been striving for muscle gain. Despite all those sweets at Thanksgiving I have been eating to gain good quality muscle. I am weighing 164lbs as of this morning ...Getting back up there :) I am definatly a leaner 164lbs than I was at my highest 163lbs last year. I am satisfied with the way I have put on the weight and I wouldn't mind being a steady 170lbs by the time I begin dieting for the Nationals in July. I can do it, I just have to work hard and stay focused! I know you all have confidence in me :)

School... Yep, it's still my life and will be until I graduate. I am so excited to get out and start working a real job. It's so hard to make reality out of the fact that I am 21 and will be an RN! I guess it relates to me being 21 and thus far succeeding in womens bodybuilding. I know I'm still a youngin', but man, time flies by, huh?!

Not really any outstanding lifts lately- I've been working on building deep definition ...I really have to work on this considering my muscle is not as mature as the older women I compete with. I am lifting heavy enough to make beneficial gains but really trying to dig deep if you know what I mean. I really want to bring my all time best to the stage at the 2006 Nationals. I have the determination and most important, dedication ...I just have to do it, that's all I can do, right?! I have stopped doing squats and deadlifts for the time being. A lot of presses and and some hack squats are doing the building of my quads right now. I'm doing a lot of pulls for my back and it seems to be woking! I miss the deadlifts but I need a little break from them! Biceps are growing like crazy. Training with 45's (db's) now for sets. They used to be my last set of about 4-6 reps, Now I go heavier for those. Shoulders are right there with my bi's. Did presses with 55's for a good set of 10 yesterday. My chest is really starting to pick back up. It was slacking for a little while. I'm back up to 65-70lb db's for high-incline presses. I quit doing cable flies for chest for awhile. I just started back and can already see more of a deeper line again :) ...

I want to say hey to a few bb's that I havn't been in touch with lately:
...Cindy Phillips- www.cindyphillips.net, I miss ya girl! Hope we can hang out again soon!
...Amanda Dunbar- www.amandad.com, It's been awhile girl. I would love to talk to ya and see how your PRO :) life is taking way!
...Barbara Fletcher, you looked awesome at Nationals! Your such an incredible lil' (actually big) ball of muscle : Can't wait to talk to ya. Let me know when your website gets running!
...I know there are more but these were the few that have been on my mind lately. Hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful offseason. Make way for 2006 :)

Alright guys, I am gonna get to going. I get off in a few hours and need to eat in a few minutes. I want to thank you all for visiting my site and I hope you are enjoying it ...I know I am :) Stayed tuned for more and I will talk soon!

MUCH LOVE,
B.

Few FUN pics...