Wednesday, February 08, 2006

craZy...

It's been a wild week. Training is going well when I can get in the gym. Trained legs Monday and was a little impressed, besides the fact that I made myself sick ...blah :( Started with extensions as always then moved to presses. 3 plates each side 15 reps, 4 plates each side 15 reps, 5 plates each side 15 reps, and 6 plates each side 12 reps ...I was dying but I finished so I was proud of myself. I've never trained with heavy weight and low reps. I've always went pretty heavy with as many reps as possible. Despite the pain I grow more this way, especially on legs. Then did hack squats 4 sets, plate on each side, 15 reps each. Then I finished with more extensions. I felt so sick so I had to cut it somewhat short and get out of there. Went back and finished hams late last night after I got home from clinical. Thought I got out of the liking of trianing late at night, but after training at 1030 last ngiht, I think I might start with that again. Works with my schedule, ya know.

Seems like I have sooooo much going on right now and it's making me go craZy. Hence, why I havn't posted in a few days. I would apoligize but you all know how it is. Anyway, I can't wait for the Arnold! Getmy mind away for 1 or 2 days. Me and Cin 'll have so much fun. I can't wait! Hopefully I will have n=my digital cam back by then. I got a new one and when it was delivered it was defected so that sucked!

Weight was about 166 this morning so I'll probably be around 170 before bed tonight. It's always give or take a few. Trying to lose a little for the Arnold ...can't have little miss hard body cin showing me up, lol, just joking. I need to lose a few anyways. I can't afford to keep buying new clothes.

Alrighty, I gotta head to the library, got an exam friday and a few quizzes tomorrow. Hope ya are all having a great week and I'll check back in soon!
Leave you with a pic from florida, I was about 140-45 here, and 11 weeks out form the USA's...


LOVE YAS,
B.