Friday, July 07, 2006

Good day today...

Hi yas all!!!

I'm just hanging out looking at the new FLEX mag ...awaiting my last meal before bedtime :) I've had a crazy busy week ...Monday I started my diet, Tuesday was the 4th and such, Wednesday I got another interview set up for next week with a different hospital- just to find out about 10 minutes later that the other hospital wanted me to come in for a follow-up interview on Thursday morning (today) ...And Today, I went for the 2nd interview and no more than 30 minutes after I left the hospital I received a call from them offering me the position ...So in short, I took the position and am cancelling plans for the interview that I made for next week ...soooo, That's been my week :) I accepted the position as an RN on a Cardiac floor whic I think I am really going to like. The nurse manager was super nice and everyone on the floor seemed so supportive. I can't wait to get started. Orientation starts in about 2 weeks :) So exciting :) I had really wanted to hold off and not get a job until January so I could focus on the Nationals ...but considering some of my college loan guidelines, unfortunatly I was not able to do that ...oh well, life isn't always easy but I'll make it :) I'm really excited about the Nationals this year. I really want to see what I can offer this time around. To progress from last year would be more than enough for me ...as long as I can say that I improved 100% from the time I last stepped on stage ...That's quite alright with me. That's all you can do :)

Anyways, I'm heading to the beach for a while since I'll be starting work soon. I can't wait to just get there and be lazy for a few days :) I hate traveling while I'm dieting ...it's such a hastle ...packing all your food is the main thing and it seems like you can't have fun either- bc you can't go out and eat, if you go out to do something fun it just seems like it's drab bc you can't eat, lol. Seroiusly, I'm all about food. I can't do anything without having to stop somewhere or stop something to get me something to eat :)

Training is going well. Deadlifted 315 today for 6 reps- felt really good at the time but after today's workout my back is killing me. It's funny watching me do cardio, lol, I seriously have not did cardio since I stepped of stage at the USA's in July of 2005 ...yea, I feel like such a fatass huffing and puffing on the treadmill, lol :) Oh well, Gotta love it :)

Alrighty guys, I'm off to eat and go to sleep- I gotta full day ahead. Sleep tight and have a great weekend!!!!

I'll be on webcam when I get back from the beach ...be there ;)

LOVES,
B :')