Sunday, August 27, 2006

11 Weeks Out...




















Here is what you all have been asking to see ...My progress at 11 weeks out form the 2006 NPC Nationals ...I hope that you like what you see ;)

I have been SUPER busy lately ...Work is coming along gerat! I absolutly love what I do so that suffices when I have a rough day. Training is coming along well also. Sometimes it's hard to get in the gym like I want to, but I manage and get done what I am able. I am kind of in a rut right now with my weight ...It's not moving it seems so I'm trying to get past this little stone in the road ...Anyways, I just wanted to drop this in my blog to keep you updated ...I'll leave you with another pic of me before work one day...

















LOVE YOU ALL and THANKS for everyones support!!!!!

Stop by and see my girl Cindy Phillips ...She is 3 weeks out from blowing everyone off stage at the 2006 Canadian Nationals!!!!! LOVE YA GIRL ...You're almost there!!!!!

NightNight,
LOVE,
B :)