Sunday, January 28, 2007

Beach post...





Hello Guys!!!! Just checkin in with yas ...My POS computer is acting up again- guess it's time for a new one, huh? So...I am at the beach with my friend Holly(Loe) visiting for a few days! It's so fun to be here and chill with her- we always act a fool when we're together- act like we're 10 again ...It's so great, I love it!!!!! We've just been relaxing and playing, lol. Seriously, 4wheeler, playstation, fighting and wrestling ...just picking around ...I don't wanna go back to work, :( ...Ok, maybe I do ;) It's just great to be here with my girl. As you all know, me and Holly were in Nursing school together- She graduated this December and just PASSED HER STATE BOARDS ...WHOOOOOO HOOOO!!! That's awesome- She's gonna be working at Wilmington hospital. Anyways, These pics are of me, Holly, and the awesome Moms and Pops. We went out to eat Japan last night in J-Ville ...Japanese, whatever, I call it Japan :) We are going shopping in Wilmington today (I havn't got her a graduation present yet :) and later going to some place with a band, bar, and a bunch of arcade games, hahaha. We watched The Gaurdian yeaterday and it was GREAT!!!! So so good! Anyways, Ima shower and we're gonna get going so I will holla at yas later ...

LOVES,

B :)