Saturday, August 16, 2008

Looking....

HEYLO....

Thought I would let you in on how I am looking right now. This is a picture after training legs today.....




Training is going great right now - lifts are great. Here are a few numbers that I have been training with lately...

Deadlifts - 315 for 5 reps
Squats - 275 for 6 reps

CONGRATS to NICOLE BALL for taking the 2008 NY PRO TITLE and possibly the 2008 EUROPA LW TITLE - From what I hear, it is between she and the awesome JENNIFER SEDIA who I last competed with at the 2006 Nationals. I also saw a few pictures of HEATHER ARMBRUST at 8 WEEKS OUT from the OLYMPIA ...and all I can say is HOLY S*** WOW!!! You go girl....... I also want to root on MELISSA DETTWILLER and MATT BURZACOTT at the 2008 NORTH AMERICANS in 2 weeks......

Well, everyone have a great night and I'll be in touch soon......

xo,
b