Monday, June 04, 2007

Lots of pics...


Right b4 Deezy attacked the cam ...and my face, lol






Last year (2006) 10 weeks out from Nationals




Going over the Gulf of Mexico ...I think??!!





I just took this picture today --Her ears are soooooo cute!




Old wecam shot of the Abs...








Me and my friend Megan -- she wants to compete in Figure in the future...






Me and my home girl, Saf ...This was my weight-lifting coach in highschool -- If you've read my bio, this is who I was speaking of... She used to kick my ass in the gym, now I kick hers, haha, love ya girl -- She loves my gruelsome leg workouts :)









This is Cassy -- She's competing in a natural figure show next weekend -- you go girl -- it's your show -- you've worked for it -- take it with pride!!!!!







My friend forever, Jill!











My wonderful Sis-n-law, Keisha ...She has been babysitting Deezy for me when I work :) Thanks! Love ya!








Wal-Mart trip to find Deezy a bed :):):):)








Holly and Deez... Miss ya Loe!
















Me and my precious little girl!!!!!


And ...the precious little girl herself --posing for the camara....
















...I love you all!!!!! I'm off to bed...
Xoxoxoxo

B:)