Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mind boggled


Things have been sort of weird here lately- My thoughts are all over the place- With everything positive I have going for me in life, it just seems like there is something missing. I catch myself all the time in deep thought- usually starring into space. I think I'm just to a point in my life where I want something more- I mean, I always want more out of life- I'm never satisfied with anything I accomplish bc I know I can acheive more- nothing but a thing ...But ...Everything I've did in life has been for a reason- To know that I can make it own my own- to know that I can accomplish anything that I want to- That is why I built/bought a house ...bc I wanted to know for myself that I could take on that mountain and be ok ...But now that I have did all this, it's like ...now what ...I don't want to keep proving to myself that I can accomplish things by myself ...I've already figured that out- I already know that. I'm ready to move forward and make progress in other steps of life. I'm 22 ...ya that's young- what more could a 22 year old want, right? I have all the necessities of life and so so so so much more- Not that I don't deserve what I have bc I'll be the first to tell you that I have worked my ass off for everything I have in this life ...But there is still something missing ...I just feel a void ...I have made myself happy my entire life ...I'm ready to make someone else happy.

Just had to speak my mind for a few seconds- That's been riding on me for a week or two now... I'm heading to bed so I can get up in the morning...

Goodnight- Sweet Dreams ...And Thanks for listening,

Love,
B.