Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Here I am writing to Santa my Christmas wish for SNOW!!! (and something else :oP)

AAAnnnd it didn't snow :( and that's what I really wanted!

At least I don't have to work! For the last 2 years, I have worked Christmas and the Eve, and New Year's and the Eve... It feels great to just spend time with family.

After my Grandmother's family get together last night, we came back to my house and baked all the candy and treats for today - and played Guitar Hero all night. My nephew was checking the internet every 5 minutes last night on the "Santa Finder" site. SO CUTE!! Santa was in Brazil the last time we checked before my nephew went home to sleep. My nephew is 7 and he progressed a lot on Guitar Hero last night; He was actually playing without looking at het keys! He's so smart! He's in the 1st grade and is on 3rd grade words in school. He's getting a Wii from Santa and I can't wait to play it!!! He's into Under Armour so I bought him a hoodie and some arm bands which he'll love. He's also a football wiz ...Anything and everything about it...you ask, he'll tell. It's so funny! He and I have so much fun together ...but he plays rough!

I am getting ready to go to the movies to see YES MAN ....It's gonna be so funny! I hope anyways. I love funny movies. Then I want to see Benjamin Button and Marley and Me also....



I have my immediate family gathering tonight at my Mom's. We're grilling out and having a few drinks which is always fun. This morning we had breakfast here at my house. Deezy was SO wild. My bro Brandon brought his dogs over here and they ALL tore up jack shit!! lol. I can't wait to sweep and mop!!!

I just wanted to stop by and say MERRY CHRISTMAS and I love you guys!
Be safe and have Happy Holidays!!

xoxoxoxo
B :o)