Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Warm rainy day



Hi!!

It's been a rainy day today and unusually warm .....I like the cold :o) NOT that I actually turn my heat any higher than 65 degrees ...but just the thought of winter time and snuggling up on the couch in my ugg bedroom boots with my Deezy, oh ya, and drinking hot chocolate :o) The only thing that could make it any better would be SNOW!! I love the snow but it's pretty obvious that the snow doesn't like where I live. There's been no snow in the last 3 years! I remember when I was little, my neighbor and I would get all our snow gear on (t-shirt, long sleeves, sweatshirt, small jacket, coat, gloves, more gloves, and hats - God forbid we get cold!!! lol) and we'd go to this big hill back in the woods with our sleds and have a blast. Those were the good days! My Christmas wish is for it to snow! So if any of you have SANTA connections... Please tell 'em that's what I want!!!

I train legs tomorrow so I ate my usual once weekly pizza tonight - and I tell you it was great! Thin and crispy crust pepperoni from Domino's is my FAV!!!! With extra pizza sauce for dipping :) My Mom and I have been meeting at the gym and doing cardio most every day. It helps us both to do it if we go together. I don't usually do cardio in the offseason but I decided that I wasn't going to get fat this offseason - So I'm doing a little.

Alrighty ...I can't wait for Christmas as it's my FAV time of the year! I like listening to Christms music and dancing around the house in my bedroom shoes singing the songs, LOL ....What a sight, huh?!



Pics are from late October in New Jersey...

Have a great night guys,
I'll be here again soon...
XOXOXO
B