Monday, March 09, 2009

Fun, exhausting, ARNOLD weekend


Hi!

I left out Thursday for the AC and as much fun as it was I am so glad to be home ...Well, kind of. I went with SPECIES to help out with the booth. This year was the 1st that I have actually worked at the AC as I usually just go for fun. And damn, those 3 days will tire you out quicker than pre-exhaustion workouts! I am trying to get caught up and back on track today, although I did cancel my 6am workout this morning :) I ate so much while I was there. I had an overload of protein bars and shakes! I bought the cutest workout clothes at the Expo! BiaBrazil and Equilibrium are my FAVORITE now :) I finally got to hang out with Colette and Dave this weekend. After all the emails during contest season, I finally meet the guys behind the computer taking my food away and telling me to do 10 more minutes of cardio!!! These 2 are great people and so fun to be around! I laughed all weekend. Especially when Romano and Dave were together. It was a blast. I also got to meet and hang out with HHH the wrestler. He is funny as well and pretty down to earth. When it was time for him to sign autographs, we just put our pics up and got out of the way... His fans were crazy. Why would you want Britt Miller's autograph when you can get HHH's!!!??? I met so many fans that I have got to know over the past years. Thank you guys for your support! I wouldn't be here without you! I was able to finally put faces with names that are part of the SPECIES team. Here is who was at the booth most the weekend ..Me, Colette, Dave(well, sometimes), Joel Goldburg, Kat Ramirez, Jen Cowan, PJ Braun, Guy Cisternino, Sean Andros, HHH, Arina Manta, the RX Radio crew, John Romano, Mavi Gioia, Roseanne Desmarais, Catherine Holland, Julieann Kulla, Melissa Dettwiller, Isabelle Turell, and Dena Westerfield. There are tons of pics from the entire weekend on www.rxmuscle.com. The trip home was a little sad and very tiring. My stomach was in knots the entire way home. I had a lot on my mind and needed some good sleep. It was about a 7 hour trip home with my layover in Detroit. I saw Yaxini in Detroit. She was sitting, eating a huge bag of Cheetos. I just had to laugh because I know that state of mind after a show. She placed 3rd and looked great as always. Debi Laszewski was amazing in 2nd, and Iris looked better than ever in 1st!!! Her new hair style does wonders! I went to the night show with My friend KD. We had 4th row seats!!! Thanks to Jay Cutler! Man, I was sitting there watching the women's routines and my eyes started to tear up. I'm telling you, this sport has a special place in my heart!! ...FO REALZ, lol :) I wanna be on that stage!

It's 80 degrees here in North Carolina today!!!! I had the air on last night and today I have the windows open. It's soooo nice. I've been unpacking and cleaning up around here today. I should really be outside doing "something" to this grassless-red-mud-yard of mine! Damn! I decided "I" am not messing with it this year. My brother and I did the entire 9 yard buku of events on it last year and yielded exactly what I said a second ago ...A MUDDY HELL HOLE! Guess I should call the yard guy to come out sometime this week. We may have some more bad weather soon so maybe I should wait. Ya, I'll wait considering it snowed 6 inches last week :) My luck, hell will freeze over as soon as I do it. I love plants! I'm not a huge flower girl, but the rich green color of plants makes me happy. They are all over my house. I am not exactly the best plant-mom. They die a lot but I am getting better! I have this cool tree in my living room that I got from Lowe's. The trunk is braided. I can't remember what it's called but I came home from the Arnold last night and the darn thing had leaves lying everywhere on the floor! It was expensive so if it dies then I'm taking it back!! It has a year warranty. My brother had this palm tree he got from Lowe's that had a BAD life. It was always depleted and sickly looking no matter what you did to it. It had been about a year since he bought it so he drug the pitiful thing back and they gave him a new one. I was like why didn't you do that 364 days ago??, it looked like he pulled it out the trash! I laughed so hard every time I saw that ugly thing. I also left my used shaker cup (AKA shakacup for those of Species, lol) in the sink while I was gone and it was the worst smell in the world when I opened it!!!

Anyways, today is DAY.1 of my way to the USA's! HELL YA! I'm excited about my prep and training this year. It's gonna be amazing. I can already feel it. Of course we all have bumps in the road but I'll worry about those when I get to them. I trained arms today and the intensity was refreshing. I'm a little bit too excited about this year ...I'm already so anxious about everything! Or maybe I just drank too much of that extreme Redline! Yea yea, I know they're not good for ya but I drink them religiously ...I'm not perfect :)

By the way, I can finally get my hair in a cute little ponytail!! I've been waiting forever for this!! I tried a few weeks ago but it wasn't quite long enough... looked so ghetto... but now, it's hot! :) I'm also trying to stay away from acrylic nails!! They have ruined my real nails for years now! But I still insisted on getting them! So I'm trying to grow mine to look nice and pretty. I'm having fun with bright colored nail polish too. I bought some neon pink, black, and of all colors, yellow, today. i grilled out today too. Food is weighed, put in containers, and ready to eat for about a week. I hate cooking every day when I'm dieting. I usually prepare a weeks worth at a time.

Alrighty, I gots to go pick up Deezy from my Dad's. He kept her while I was gone. I think I'll take her by the park on the way home. Here she is in the snow last week. Isn't she cute?? I love 'er to death :)


I love you guys and I'm going to keep you updated more often than in the past. Trying for 2-3x a week - So we'll see :)

b :)