Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Short-term memory loss


Apparently I'm having a bout of short-term memory loss. I was driving home from getting my nails done and thought of something I wanted to say to you guys. Sorry. I have a bad memory anyways. I have no idea how I did so well in college. Maybe because I had no life and spent the life I did have in the library like a total nerd. So, I'm going to ramble a little here...

Training is SICK. Not in crazy weight terms but in this insane motivation kind-of-way that I have right now. When you train by yourself for sometime you get in the so called veiled groove. I started training with a friend about a month ago, helping her with her diet, as she helps me with motivation. Man, I wasn't realizing how plain, simple, and routine I was training. It makes me a little nauseous even thinking how many workouts I wasted. Since I have been dieting, it's like I have this indomitable will to conquer. It's crazy and I love it. On her page, she's lost about 12 pounds and is on the way to a hot bikini body!

I know you guys like to see "numbers," and you also know that I don't talk about them too much. Nothing crazy as I have posted before, but here's some numbers from my forth-set weight on back and legs. I strive for 10-12 reps, and no matter what I HAVE to get 8. Get 8 or don't do the weight :)

Dead-lifts (half-reps) - 315
Stiff-leg deads from the floor - 225
Squats (hams touching calves) - 275
Dumbell rows (single arm) - 100

Hope you enjoy reading that. I don't bank on weight, but more so accurate form and muscle performance. Although, I will say it feels good as hell to throw around some stout weight.

Plant Update (previous post): I don't like to throw out the F-bomb often, but f***! ....f***! ....f***! I'd post a picture of the "thing" but I'm too embarrassed. It's pretty sad that I can't keep the stupid thing alive. I mean, come on, how hard is it? My other plants are pretty and green! I'm not prejudice, I treat them all the same! I haven't taken it back to Lowe's just yet but I'm going to. And I don't want another one either!

OK, well, I have to get packing. I'm going to New York for a few days. You guys be good and the picture I posted was from Los Angeles, a few days after 2007 Nationals; Physique Art Photography, Mike Yurkovic.

18.5 weeks

Love you,
B