Friday, April 03, 2009

Candid per request





So here's as candid as it gets guys. I've had quite a few request for candid pics around contest shape. These are a few days after 2007 Nationals (obviously after I stuffed myself silly, i.e. the protruding abs). Veins, bulging muscles, fading ProTan, it's all here. Hope you enjoy. I was shooting video and pictures simultaneously with FemFlex, but I have not the slightest clue what I was doing/thinking in these candid shots...

Training is coming along great!! What's all this controversy about the Tampa Pro?? Are they having it? or no? ...I'm confused but I wish [they] would make [their] minds up! I know you guys have always wanted to see Cin and I on-stage together, and we are trying to make that happen this year. TRYING!! :o) So we'll see! Stay tuned for that ;)

Have a great weekend!! I can't wait for Saturday...(Cheat meal night :) !!!! Mmmmm, steak!!

XOXO
B