Friday, April 21, 2006

Scatter brained....

Hey Babes...
Whoooo Hoooo I just finished taking an exam that I've been studying for all friggin week- It was definitely hard but I just pray that I passed! Havn't been to the gym in 2 days ...I trained legs on Tuesday I believe ...??, yeah, it was Tuesday, and they're bringin' the pain pretty badly today. I know yas all want to hear the workout so HERE GOES...

Extensions
70lb x 15 reps
90lb x 15 reps
110 x 12
130 x 12
150 x 10

THEN BURNOUT EXTENSION SET(KINDA LIKE PREWORKOUT EXAUSTION)
210lb x 1 rep
190lb x 2 rep
170 x 3
150 x 4
120 x 5
110 x 6
90 x 7
70 x 8
50 x 9
30lb x 10 reps

Presses
3 45's each side x 15 reps
4 45's each side x 15 reps
5 45's each side x 10 reps
5 45's each side x 10 reps again
6 45's each side x 8 reps

OUCH about right now :)

Few sets of light Free-Squats for burn
bar x 15 reps
45 ea side x 15 reps
45 ea side x 15 reps again ...actually lost hold of the bar on this set around 8 reps- started rollin off my traps ...so I went down with the weight and grounded it on the safety bar ...took the weight off the bar ...put the bar back on the rack ...put the weight back on ..and did 15 more reps :)

Lunges
20 lb db's x 15 reps each leg
20 lb db's x 12 reps each leg
20 lb db's x 10 reps each leg

HAMMIES....was pretty tired from quads so didn't go full force on stiff legs
Stiff leg deadlifts
90lb db's x 15 reps
100lb db's x 12 reps
110lb db's x 10 reps

Stiff legs on Smith machine for a good stretch
bar x 15
45s on each x 15
45s on ea x 15 again

Lying ham curls ...yeee-yah, i was really feeling these that day!
60lb x 15
80lb x 15
100lb x 15

then a lying curl burnout
100lb x 1 rep
90n x 2
80 x 3
70 x 4
60 x 5
50 x 6
40 x 7
30 x 8
20 x 9
10lb x 10 reps

then 1 set of 100lb lying curls until failure

Finally to finish off hammies...
light weight seated curls for a good squeeze
70lb x 15 reps
90lb x 15
110lb x 15

AAAANNNNDDDDDDD, THE END! OF A CRUEL WORKOUT ...guess that's why my legs are still pretty stiff right now. It's one of those "hurt so good" feelings tho. I feel like I've been walking on glass for a few days now, lol. I was surprised, I didn't get sick in the gym but had an awesome workout ...getting back to my old self again :):):):) Can't wait to train back today! It was funny when I got home from the gym after doing legs, I was getting me some fatfree Sherbet outta the freezer for some of my post training simple sugars (gotta luv the offseason) ...Well, I eat it straight out of the container so when I'm done I put the spoon in the container and put it all back in the freezer ...haha, if you can already imagine ...for some reason the damn spoon decided that it wanted to get stuck to my tounge when I went to eat the sherbet off it, so i was chillin with a spoon hanging from my tounge for a little while, lol. Anyways...

GUESS WHAT!!?? Me and Miss Cindy are going to Vegas together after I graduate :) We're gonna do some offseason shooting together. Probably doing some training together too for video ...I can't wait for us to be able to seriously train together! How exciting! It's gonna be soooooooooo much fun ...Can't wait to see muh gurl! AND we are doing LIVE WEBCAM ...TOGETHER ...from VEGAS!! You'll get to chat with us both at the same time! I havn't did webcam in a really long time bc of school but I'm looking forward to starting again in a few weeks! The only bad thing about this trip is that I know me and Cin are gonna shop like craZy!!!! We both LOVE to shop ;) I just ordered some new luggage!!!! I really needed it- It's my graduation present from my Moms :):) Love You Mom!!!!

Thanks guys for all the awesome comments you left on the last post I made ...Some of the things you all come up with cracks me up but some is really sweet too ...THANKS AGAIN, YA MADE MY DAY!

ONLY 2 more weeks til graduation! OMG, I honestly cn't believe it! But i"m sure as hell not arguing with the fact! So ready to get out and start working and I'm really looking forward to the Nationals this year ...I get butterflies in my stomach everytime I even begin to think about it! Just as I sad last year, and the year before that, I ONLY WANT TO BRING MY BEST TO THE STAGE, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS ...100% IMPROVMENT EACH YEAR IS WHAT I STRIVE FOR AND IN TURN IS WHAT I WILL STEP ON STAGE WITH ...This is what drives me :) n-e-ways, getting rid of those butterflies ...

Some of you have been emailing me about the guy I met, lol, yea well, we're just friends ;) I'm ridin solo ...and so far I've found nothing wrong with that, lol ...Although he is an awesome awesome guy! Everything happens the way it does for a reason, right?! Yea, it does. Sooooo, I know I have some other stuff to tell yas but I can't remember it for some reason... When I do I'll post again ...only 2 more exams to go!!!! Pray fo muah!!!!

Oh yeah, DVD should be coming out soon ...It'll be for sale on my site, www.brittmiller.com ...I'll let you know as soon as Mike lets me know!

Ima get a shower and then I'm off to train BACK this afternoon...

I have to spend the day at school tomorrow doing some online exams that have to be finished ny monday so I'm dreading that! It's so B-E-A-utiful outside ...I just wanna head to the beach for the weekend and get a nice tan!!!! Blahhhh, i have to study for an exam on Monday too so that's a no-go, oh well, maybe I'll lay out on the lawn and get a tan, lol ;)

Talk to ya all soon,
LOVES ALWAYS,
B.