Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What up

PICTURE FROM THE MEMBERS SECTION...



What's Up Ya'll ...Just finishing up some late night school work ...My eyes are shutting so I'm getting ready to go to bed but I wanted to post a pic for yas first :)

I had an awesome arm workout today ...Tri's are killin me. Did a little calves too. By the way, for the calve workouts ...I usually do seated, standing, and donkey presses. Something that I have been trying that I really like is 10 for 10. I do 10 sets of 10 reps of which ever of those 3 exercises I choose. Doesn't sound like much, but it's pretty intense. Take about 45 seconds between each set ...just enough time to change the weight. I should be training calves about every 3 days but I have really been slacking lately. I still havn't gained my weight back from being sick. I ended up going from 170 down to 153 in 6 days ...I'll let you do the math, lol, it's pretty discouraging. And those lbs were lost just because I didn't eat for 6 days ...That's so crazy. It's been about a week and a half since I have been better and I am only up to 160. It's so hard to get back up to 170-- And it took me sooo long to get there in the first place ...Oh well, I'll gain it back in time- But I'm still not eating a full load like I was.

This last week has been really good for me- in all aspects- A lot going on but it's coming together well. Still not sure where Ima work but I'll figure that out soon enough. I've already registered for the test I'll have take to get my nursing license- Finished sending everything in today. I have a presentation this week, a test the next week and the one after that, then I have my final ...aaaannnddddd, well, that's it! I'll be done, graduated! (All prayers are still accepted, Lol)

I've got legs tomorrow- and I have a feeling that Ima get my ass kicked- I have a training partner tomorrow and he's none less than an over-achiever, which is awesome EXCEPT on leg day, haha. Nah, I'm playin, Ya'll know I love training hard. I've trained solo for quite a while now but he's such a great guy to train with- It's nice to be able to train with someone that too has a passion for the weights. My legs are still sore from last week. I trained them 2 days after I got back in the gym from being sick, so I had really not trained them in 2 weeks- They were KO'ed after that workout, and still are :)

Alrighty, Ima go to bed so I can get some nuch needed rest ...I'll talk to yas all soon ...

Love Yas All,
B.