Monday, May 15, 2006

Britt and Cindy here!!

Hey yall!
Sorry i havent posted in a while, i have no internet at home yet- I will have it this coming weekend and will start doing webcam then. I'm done with school now, all graduated, yahhhhhh!!!! And right now Cind and I are in VEGAS! We just got outta the jacuuzzi and now we're cookin all kinds of food.

Tomorrow night there's goin to be a live webcam jacuzzi show with cindy and I. So check that out, its gonna be hottt!

We'll take some pics after we traina nd do some fun stuff tmorrow that we'll post for you... Until then, Much love to yas!!!!

ANNNNDDDD... By the way, ONCE AGAIN... If you don't like me or my personal website then why bother wasting your time looking at ME?!?! This is MY blog, not yours, so if your not interested, then do the only logical thing and don't look at it!!?? How hard is that to understand?!

Anyways, Cindy and I want to tell yas that we love yas and we'll see ya tomorrow night at the HOT TUB!!!!!!!

LOVES...
Cin and B.