Thursday, October 12, 2006

4 Weeks Away from the divinity of FOOD!!!!!

What's going on peeps...
Im just taking a seat at work for a few. Just done eating and feeling great about now. I had a huge bacon-cheeseburger earlier today and it was just what I needed. My energy and fullness are restored, lol, and will be for a good little while hopefully. Always does the trick ;) I was going to take a pic before and after the burger today but was too excited and completly forgot, haha. The difference is just amazing though! So crazy what some added fat in your diet can do! Anyways... On another note...

ME AND CINDY ARE REUNITEING ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! In Miami :) We booked our flights and hotel last night and are stoked about getting to meet up snd chill together for almost an entire week! I love my girl! I'll pick her up from the airport after weigh-ins at the show ...Then on Sunday my family is leaving back for home but me and Cin are staying for a few more days to go out and have a little fun! I'm sure we'll have some great stories to tell and pictures to show yas after returning home, lol. We always have a blast together because we are so entirely alike...

Well, I am taking pictures tomorrow of 4 weeks out from Nationals so I will be sure to post a preview of that! I am so excited about the show ...It's getting so much closer sooooooo quickly!!!!! It's great! I'm just ready to get back in the groove of everyday life ...Not that it's too much different from now but it is somewhat different with the diet and gym schedule of course. I can be less paranoid if I miss a day at the gym or miss a day of cardio, ya know ...Now, I freak out if something gets knocked off my schedule or if change occurs, lol, I like getting in the groove and staying there ...I hate change :) Unless it's good of course ...But hey, it's all life, right??!!

OK, ladies and gents, I gotta run ...Time to tend to my peeps here at the h-o-s-p-i-t-a-l :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll update this post tomorrow and load some 4-week-out pics for yas ...KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK????!!!!! BE GOOD ...or BE GOOD AT BEING BAD ;)

LOVES,
Your one-n-only,
B :)