Monday, October 02, 2006

Fun day and 6 weeks out from Nationals :)




Hey-lo guys...

Whooooooo Hooooooooo, my internet/computer is back in comission, lol. Finally! It's been almost a month now since it began acting up. Just finished with AM cardio and a shake- and am about to head to the gym for hammies and maybe a little chest and of course summore cardio ....Gotta luv it.

My room is a little cluttered now but actually looks pretty good ...still very modern. I just added my computer desk into my room which will work very well for webcam when I start that again- which WILL BE THIS WEEK!!!!! :) I have 3 huge floor to ceiling windows in my room so the lighting should be great for that. The room I was doing webcam in was really dark ...It was like "candlelight webcam," haha.

I am a lil under 6 weeks out and am dying for this diet to be over! Work is always having parties and bringing food in almost everyday it seems. Women love to bring snacks and food in bulk to work, it's horrible ...I just try to stay away from it- It's not a problem or temptation for me but it's the fact that they don't understand and like to waive it in my face saying ...Brrriiiiiiittt, don't you want some ....MMmmmmmm ...I just have to laugh about it and joke with them so I don't get an attitude, haha, but I've been close a few times :)

Anyways, I gotsta run so here are a few pictures from Carowinds yesterday ...For those of you that have no clue what Carowinds is, it's like Bush Gardens or Six Flags ...an amusment park. It was a good time and not to mention great cardio all day :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Talk soon,
B :)