Monday, October 16, 2006

Lil Update...

Hey guys...
I just wanted to update yas a little about the past few days... I was a little sick over the weekend. Had to leave work a few hours early on Thursday morning ...not long after I wrote in my journal. I was so lightheaded and just started feeling sick all over. I thought I was maybe getting the flu, as it is flu season and I am in the hospital 50% of the time ...But I guess it was just a little bug bc I am feeling ok now ...

Well, That 1/2 way explains why I didn't post pictures of 4 weeks out ...Now for the other 1/2 ...OK, so... everything's going along great with prep for Natinals and all- And it is concluded that I need to do something different this year with my diet and cardio ...something drastically different :/ Yea, so I'm doing it ...So far, so good, in the manner that we are seeing what we expected. It's just scarry bc I hate change and like to stick with what I KNOW works, ya know??!! Anyways, I'm making it and am PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING that I come in looking better then ever now that we have made some crazy but logical changes in my prep ...I'm looking forward to seeing what I look like in a few weeks!!!!! I know Nationals is going to be awesome this year ...SO so so many awesome/top competitors will be competing and bringing their best to the stage. ANd that is all I want to do ...Bring my absolute best ever physique to the stage. If I can do that then I will have accomplished what I set out for!

So ...for now, no pics ...but soon, real soon ;) Less than 4 weeks to go!!!!! I can not wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! And the time that comes after the show is going to be soooo much fun! Amanda, I'll email you about where we are staying ...We'll all definitely have to get together and go out for some food and FUN!!!!!!!! And Miss Cin ...I can't wait to see you!!!! Hurry and get your Airline ticket girl, for I have to kick your boo-tay, haha, yea right ...But you know everyone would like to see us braw ...haha, sorry guys, not gonna happen :)

LOVE YAS ALL!!!!!
B :)