Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy late Merry Christmas to yas!!!!! Christmas was fun as always this year. I absolutly love Christmas time ...It puts you in such a good spirit ...all the lights and cards and music and presents ...i love it! I got mostly gift cards and money. I did get a new pair of Tim's and a really pretty picture for my house. I am so excited about my house. I have been getting to pick everything out this past week. Like the cabinets, floors, lights, paint ad all that fun stuff. I can't wait to move in. We had breakfast at my Moms house on Christmas morning- I layed around all afternoon then had to go to work Christmas night. I tried to sleep some but my nephews were stomping around the house playing basketball. They were soooo wild but at least they had fun. My little neice is such a baby doll, she is so beautiful. SHe was so cute in her Christmas outfits.

The fight was tonight ... Liddel and Ortiz ...I really wanted Tito to win, but ya know, that's not too realistic. Tito's my kinda man ...he likes to get down and dirrrty on the ground, lol. OF COURSE I didn't get to watch it, because I'm here at work ...and will be for new years eve and new years also ...and a few days after that.

I tried WEBCAM the other night but my cam isn't working ...it's always something, right? Now my wireless connection is screwed up ...I hate computers! So until that is fixed, I'll have to use these computers at work whenever I get the chance. I'm excited about starting webcam back up- Seems like it's been forever.

Anyways ...it's now New Year's Morning, haha, I wrote the first part of this post last night but had to save it as a draft and finish it tonight because I got really busy and couldn't get back to it. Tonight has been a little crazy also but not too bad. I had a new admission around 11pm and got finished with that with exactly one minute before the NEW YEAR. I ran to the conference room with a thousand nurses yelling for me to hurry up and we all toasted to the new year with our non-alcoholic grape juice, hahahaha ...It was cute though.

This year...Hmmmmm, do not know what is in store for this year but I am excited and curious to see what will come about in my life. I think thisd year will be a good year despite the fact that I am not going to compete. I hope to stay fit and just keep my muscle. Definitely do not want to lose any muscle if I can help it. I want to work as much as possible, possibly apply for a traveling nurse position, possibly just switch positions, or maybe just stay put for a little longer ...Whatever happens, I know it will happen as it should. I am ready to settle a little- feels more stable that way, right??!! Random comment coming ... I need to have a HUGE yardsale ...I have sooo much crap that I need to get rid of. I also have tons of stuff from school that I need to do something with ...Like my nursing books, other course books, notes from class, papers that i have written, blah blah blah ...things that I just don't want to throw away but have no where to put them??!! I want to keep them for when I go back to school, but who knows, I guess I just need to chunk them and forget about it.

Anyways, I gotta run, I have some meds to give ....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR THAT BRINGS LOTS AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON ON CAM!!!!

LOVES,
B :)