Friday, December 15, 2006

Just a lil pic...



Everything is going ok here I had a really bad leg workout yesterday. To be completly honest, it sucked! Me and my big man, Adam (haha, just a friend) rode down the road to a Gold's about an hour or so away to train. I just felt really weak from the start. I didn't even go up past 215 lbs on squats, lol. Oh well, another day another workout, right?! Ther'll be more. Then my shoulder started hurting me again yesterday. But anyways, I'm about to go and try to get a better one in than yesterday. So Ima go eat and head to the gym ...Me and Cin finally talked since we were together in Miami ...That's horrible, right?! Ok, see yas later!!

SO MUCH NEW STUFF IN THE MEMBERS SECTIONS ...VIDEO AND PICS FROM THE NATIONALS IN COMPETITION SHAPE!!!!!

LOVES,
B :)