Saturday, December 09, 2006

Update yall....



Hey-Lo to all....
I've got some pics to share with ya ...I have tons but couldn't decide which ones to post first so I blindly chose a few. Above is me and Cin after prejudging and after I stuffed my adorable little face at a local deli in Miami, hahaha. A lot has been going on with me since the show ...I've been working like crazy lately- a little overtime here and there. Not to mention I just bought a house :):):):) Well, it's in hte process of being built but I signed my John Hancock to the papers a few days ago. I'm so excited. But then again I know I will have no time for anything ese once things start rolling with customizing everything to my liking. I'm also thinking about relocating to a closer workplace once everything is setteled with my house. Convience, ya know??!! Hmmmmmmmm, the gym- I am getting ready to head there now and train. I have been combining my workouts since I am only able to get in there 2-3, sometimes 4 times a week. It just depends on my schedule- It changes from week to week. I'm trying to do cardio whenever possible but it just doesn't seem to be working out as I had planned. Since I can't train as much I wanted to eat a pretty balanced diet as well as hanging with cardio for awhile ...I'm trying but (as my coworkers always say....) I'm "splurging" ...haha, lol. I love my co-workers, they are the absolute best individuals to work with and I really mean that. Always willing to lend a helping hand. Anyways, here are some more pictures and I will have more later and there are tons more coming to MEMBERS SECTION!!!!!

****WEBCAM TONIGHT**** See yas there!














Brother, Sis-N-law, me, and Cin after weigh-ins




















Friday night before Mens prejudging




















Night Show




















Shoot with Gene X















Lisa Bickels (1st place) and I (3rd place)- Middleweight Class




















Me at Prejudging Saturday morning


Alrighty, that's it for now, I'm headed to the kitchen to eat some tuna then I'm off to the gym- weight is still around 150-155 ...
...LOVE YAS, B :)