Monday, January 16, 2006

hangin out...

Hel-lo peeps :)
I'm so bored, someone please come save me from my bordness! I'm not tired enough to go to bed, had no class today! Just got done watching the Bachelor, Paris. I love those kind of shows! I wanna go on there and be the Buff Bachelorette that gets to choose her Hot prince charming!! That would be an awesome show ...ok, now back to reality, lol. Really tho, if I had the chance to do a reality tv show, I would be there in less than .5 seconds!

Somehow during this last week I have hurt myself!? My wrist is sooo deformed! And I have NO clue what the heck happened?! I'm guessing I did something to it training, actually I'm 99.9% sure that's how I did it :) Wednesday night my wrist was killing me, sharp pains that were running all the way up the medial side of my arm! Of course, I just delt with it and tried to reason that it wasn't anything important. Thursday and Friday it started getting worse. I really noticed it when I was in class taking notes at about 90 miles per hour, lol. Friday night it was the worst pain ever. I couldn't sleep and didn't until almost 5am and I had to work at the nutrition store at 10am on Sat morning. When I got to the store, I saw something weird sticking out of my wrist ...Well, guess what, it was my bone!!!! It looks like the bone in my arm was forced in the direction of my wrist and my hand was forced in the direction of my arm. It's really weird, I never actually DID anything to it and I havn't been able to get to the doc to get it checked out yet. Hope it's not anything bad!!!!

I worked this morning at 10 until 4. Went to the gym to finish training legs. I started legs yesterday ...Did extensions for sets of 15 to warm up and then went straight to squats. I wanted to go heavy but didn't have a spot so I did what I could on my own.
Set1- 135lb for 20
set2- 225lb for 15
set3- 315lb for 6 ...Started feeling really light-headed! Decided to ignore it and try to finish the set ...I only did 8. I felt like a quitter so I did one more set of 315 for 6 reps. BY this time I was feeling horrible, headache, and just really lightheaded. Decided to head out and just finish the next day ...Well, you know me, by the time I had got to where my bag was, I felt bad for quitting. So I just rested my head in my arms on the counter top for about 15 minutes. I met my concious in the middle, lol, and decided to finish with some REALLY light leg presses. I ended up doing one plate on each side for sets of 20 and ended up doing 15 sets to make up for not going heavy. I felt ok then bc I was lying down and it was lightweight so it wasn't so bad. Thought I might as well go ahead and do some calves too so I did about 10 sets of calves with that same weight on the leg press machine ...I think I was on there for like 30 minutes, haha, good thing there was hardly anyone in there!

I finished hamstrings today...
walked incline to warm up

lying leg curls-
70lb for 15
90lb for 15
110lb for 10
Last set... Drop down
110lbs for 2
90 for 3
70 for 4
50 for 6
30 for 7
10 for 8

Stiff leg deadlifts-
started with the bar and 45's on each side ...135 for 15
added another plate to each side ...225lbs for 10
added a 25 to each side ...275lbs for 8
275lbs again for 6 reps

incline seated hamstring curls-
a plate(45) and 25- for 3 sets. 12 reps each.

finished with (light) walking lunges ...incline(10steps) and decline(10steps)
25lb dbs for 20 steps
again 25lb db's for 20 steps
and no weight for 20 steps

...Whoo-hoo what a good workout, lol, it was pretty good considering my wrist was throbbing the entire time, lol ... :(

Anyways... I best get to bed, so I can go get that checked out in the morning ...I'll talk to you all soon!

MuchLove,
B.