Sunday, January 08, 2006

Panthers all the way!

HEy guys-
I've been lying around all afternoon watching the playoff games and being laZy!!!! Guess it's time for me to get my butt moving to the gym. Training legs today so I want to get in there before the crowd gets there. The Rec is open until 1130pm on Sundays and everyone starts getting there around 5 or 6 and it stays pretty much packed until close. P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S are kickin ass today, that's awesome!
Speaking of football and the Panthers, here is a picture of me and my little nephew in his Carolina helmets ...lol, how cute, He's my little football player! He's sooo obsessed with football and could tell you more than the average person about anything that has to do with football. It's amazing how smart he is and he just turned 4 a few months ago!


















Here is a picture of me and my Mommy:) at Thanksgiving ...She's so pretty!














Here is me and my brothers dog Buster ...This dog is awesome, he's so hyper, I love it! He got hit by a car last year and broke his leg and some of his ribs. He was so pitiful, I felt so bad for him. He was just born last Christmas(2004) and was a present.














This was March of last year(2005)when I was dieting for the USA's and I was the guest poser for the NC States where I handed my State title to Tangela Morgan. I had been dieting for about 1 month ...My muscles were soo full, I love this look!



















Last but NOT least... Here is me and Cin in at the Olympia in Vegas before we went to a local Gold's Gym and recorded some awesome lifting clips...




















I'll post pictures from last night when I get them downloaded from my roomates camara. Last night was a blast. Went to a few bars and just had straight fun! ...See you all tonight!
LUV
Britt.