Friday, January 27, 2006

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!



I am soooo hungry!! I woke up 15 minutes before class started this morning so I had to jump up throw some clothes on brush my teeth called my friend Loe for a ride and managed to grab a shake on the way out. I am always starving when I wake up ...thats usually the only thing that encourages me to get my butt out of bed and get a move on, lol. I was miserable all during class from 9-1 ...soso hungry. But I'm home now ..fixing some Sirloin and potatoes and a lot of it :)



I wont be around this weekend so thought I'd go ahead and post that I am doing the NEW ULTRA WEB CAM on SUNDAY NIGHT, probably around 11pm EST give or take and hour. I had planned on trying it out last night but I ended up ataying at the Library until 2 so I wasn't able to. Anyways, this will be my first time using the new system. I have already seen Cin on it and it is awesome quality ...no choppiness, no picture delays, and it has sound too! I am weighing almost 170lbs ...most muscle I have ever had!! Come and check it out!! There is a FREE preview room that consist of the actual size video picture and a chat room to talk with me!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and I will see you Sunday night :):):)
Take it easy
love yas
B.