Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Takin a lil break...

Whatup whatup...
Just taking a break from studying and stopped here to send a few words your way :)
I was able to train earlier thn usual today which was soooo great. I've been training really late in the day and sometimes late at night and that starts to get old!















Great workout today; BACK!!!!
Pulldowns
80 for 20 reps
100 for 15 reps
120 for 12 reps
130 for 8 reps

T-Bar
3 plates(45's) for 15 reps
4 plates(45's) for 12 reps
4 plates(45's) and a quarter(25) for 10 reps

Single-arm Dumbell Rows
80lb db for 12reps on each
90lb db for 12reps on each
100lb db for 10reps each

Seated machine rows
110 for 12
130 for 10
150 for 10

Cable Pull Overs (to strech)
80lbs
120lbs
150lbs

Good Mornings (Standing)
Just the bar for 3 sets.

AAAAAAnnnnnnnnddddd... that's it. Good workout!

Last week when I did back, I taped some HEAVY LIFTING for yas!!
I did Free Standing Deadlifts ...315lbs for 6 reps and then I managed to add a quarter to each side and do 375lbs for 2 reps!! It was pretty cool so I made sure to tape it.

Anyways, I best get back to studying and reading so I can pass my quizzes tomorrow ...I have never taken a quiz that 75% of the class failed UNTIL last week!!! So I'm studying more than I did last week for the ones tomorrow ...Hope it works, but I've heard thru the grapevine that it doesn't matter how much you study, the class average stays pretty equally divided ...let's hope that I can be in that top 50%, lol, talk to ya'll laterrrrrrrrrrrr :):):)

LOVE YAS
B.