Monday, June 12, 2006

GO TO SLEEP, BRITT!!!! :)



Up late when I should be sleeping :/ I have BIG interview tomorrow and am really nervous ...I feel like a kid the night before their big first day of school. Hopefully the person conducting the interview hasn't seen pictures of me like the one I just posted :):):):) Went shopping today for a suit to wear for tomorrow and just got pissed off more than anything ...you guessed it, NOTHING fit. Pants were buldging tight in the legs and butt and just hanging off my waist- and the jackets left my arms flying up by my head because they wern't even close to being wide enough or big enough for my arms ...I could get a huge (seriously, like obese) size that would fit like it should in teh legs and back and arms but you could barely see me ...it swallowed me whole :) ...that was a "fake smile". Lol. Anyways, I ended up buying something that was NOT a suit and am going to feel really under dressed and not as professional look as I should. SO, wish me luck ...PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!! :):):):)

Talk tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes ...
LOVE YA,
B.