Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hey-ya!!!!

How it is y'all?!?!

Just off webcam, getting my last meal in before nightynite time... Just wanted to give a heads up on my site ...It has been UPDATED with NEW pics from a few weeks ago of me in Vegas in OFFSEASON shape ...Just how I am now ...(well, a lil bigger now ;) THere is sooo much more to be posted on my site so stayed tuned as there will be updates every 1-3 days now!!!!!!!! Mike(webmaster) has been in Vegas for the past month and has been traveling bk home and now getting everything setteled bk in at home ..so thanks for being patient over the last week with the updates :)

I'll be on cam again tom night so BE THERE!!!!!! ):):):)

LOVE YAS ...

Leave ya with a pic of me and my girl Cin... :)
We were trying to see who could make the ugliest face ...huum ummm, I think I won??!! Yea, I'm pretty sure I won!!!! Lol, Gotta love us!!!!