Friday, June 16, 2006

Howdy :)

Sup ya'll, lol
Wanted to let ya know that I'll be on Cam tonight but it will be late. I'm going to see the movie Lakehouse tonight and I will get on Cam when I get in ...It'll be around Midnight.

Just got in from the gym ...Nice arms workout since my wrist, finally!, was a little more stable today! I was so thankful it wasn't killing me like it has been for the past 2 weeks. Still couldn't do reverse curls for Bi's, but was able to do nose breakers for Tri's. My weight is rolling around 165 ...give/take a few depending the time of day :)

I called to make an appointment to get my hair done this weekend but she didn't have anything until next Thursday- So I guess I'll have to wait until then :( It needs to be trimmed a little and definitely re-highlighted. Trying to let it grow long :) Never been longer than it is now so Ima try to let it get past this stubborn not growing phase. Thursday will be the day after I take my licensure boards!!!???? So I'm not sure if I'll be in a state of relief, shock, or panic, lol. I've been studying but I've got SOOOOO much more to go over ...As one of my professors use to tell us nursing students "You've got miles to go before you sleep" ...and all the times she's proved us right with this statement, I think this time would be the most promising!!!! I know a few of my classmates that have already taken it and passed ...havn't heard of anyone that failed yet and hopefully I wont. One girl that graduated with me moved to Hawaii and was supposed to take it today ...So I'm sure I'll hear from her tonight :/

Anyways, I've got some chicken on the stove so I need to go tend to that :) Yummy, food :) Can't wait to go to the movies so I can get some goodies :) So, I'll see you guys tonight on Cam around midnight ...Be there :')

By the way, as asked, yes, I have been doing calves on a regular basis and I think they are starting to get some size :) ...That pic on the beach was from May '05 so they've grown a little since then ...I think ...I hope ...yea, they have :)

Talk to yas soon!
Take care,

LOVESSS,
B.