Sunday, June 04, 2006

Late night...


It's about 4am here in north cac-a-lackie ....and I'm just getting in from a night oout with the girls. I'm having myself a protein shake and typing to you guys. I went out with my sis tonight- we had so much fun, just me and her- it was a blast. I saw soooo many people that I went to highschool with. It was kind of crazy seeing all those kids and sharing our past lives ..Most conversations started with ..."Britt... OMG, I saw your website," Lol ...It was cool. I'm usually a "stay-at-home" girl, ya know, the eat-sleep-train routine, but I gotta start getting out more. I miss hanging out with everybody. At least until I have to start preparing for the Nationals, which will be late July. Then I'll get in the whole "nothing but training and working routine."

Anyways, training hs been going better than good ...it's been great! I'm starting to put on size- eating and training right- and it;s definitely paying off! I love it when I start putting size on! I want to get back up to at least 170 before I start dieting ...and if possible, 175!!!! My highest has been 170 and that was in December of '05. I know I can do it, I just gotta work extra hard!

I talked to Cin for about 1 minute today but I was in the middle of eating with my Mom so I was going to talk to her later in the afternoon ...but we didn't end up talking so hopefully we will talk tomorrow!

Alright, Ima head to bed but I will probably be on WEBCAM tomorrow(Sunday) night around 9pm EST ...So I will see you then ;)

LOVE YAS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
LOVES,
B :)