Thursday, August 04, 2005

2005 USA's ...1st Place- Middleweight!!!!

I'm finally home from Vegas guys and I brought home a FIRST PLACE trophy ...hell yeah :) I'm so happy to say that my hard work is still paying off! There were 9 women in my class(middleweight) and I made weight by 1 pound ...124 (compared to last year at 121). I checked out the score card for my class and I had 8 first places and 1 second place. 2 highs and 2 lows are scratched so I had a total of 5. The girl that placed second had a total of 10. I am not sure about the scores for te overall round but all I do know is that they kept us up there FOREVER so it was definatly a hard decision for them to make! Amanda Dunbar won the overall title as well as her PRO CARD!! She looked great and adds to the new dominating feminine look in our sport of female bodybuilding! We both ate our double cheeseburgers from mickey-D's after the show ...should've met up and lusted over the food together, haha. Anyways, its all said and done guys! I met my goals for this year and am very pleased with myself ...I came in right on the money and everything went just as planned ...cant ask for anything more than that! I have eaten everything in sight since I started carbing up the thursday before the show! I am soooo sick of food that it is pitiful but for some odd reason I am sitting here eating animal coookies while I am typing to you!! We ate at every type of resturant imaginable while we were in vegas! We being me, mom, bro, sisnlaw and one of my friends adam- he had competd also so we were having fun stuffing our faces together :) Haha, thanks for the funny times in vegas adam and for sticking by my side those last weeks before the show- it make time go by so much faster! your my heeeero, haha:) We took 8 rolls of film while we were there so I will have plenty to show you considering I have a new printer with a working scanner, haha :) I just weighed and I already weigh 147.5 ...yes, I said 147.5, when you are down sooo low (124) and not drinking anything but yet still eating everything in sight to try and fill out ...the weight comes on pretty easily as soon as you start putting fluids back in! It's all good though- I'll startb cleaning up the diet a fairly decent amount tomorrow. I have had a whole week of eating anything and everything that I wanted so i think its time to cut back to the growing foods so I can work on putting a little more size for 2006 ...Which I have decided to next compete at the 2006 Nationals(november 2006). This gives me a full year to train hard and put on size while I finish my last year of nursing school. I'll have to start dieting in about 1 year from now :)

Alright ya'll, I'm pretty worn out from traveling all day but now that I am done dieting I promise I will be on here on a regular basis- keping you updated on my every move :) As soon as I get my hands on some pics, I'll post em for all of ya! I'll post some from Collegiate Nat's and my trophies also :) Goodnight to everyone!! ...and to the fags that like to post childish comments on my blog ..grow up, please?!?!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE FAITH THAT YOU HAVE HAD IN ME THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE TIME! MY FANS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

I WANT MY BROTHER AND MY SISTER N LAW AND MY MOM TO KNOW THAT I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART AND I COULDNT HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS WITHOUT THEM!! THEY HAVE BEEN BY MY SIDE LISTENING TO ME WHINE AND BITCH THIS ENTIRE TIME, ESPECIALLY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS! THEY ARE AMAZING AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR THEM! MY BROTHER IS THE BEST EVER- HE ALWAYS HELPS ME AND LISTENS TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY NO MATTER WHAT IT IS OR WHAT IT IS ABOUT. HE IS THE ONE THAT INTERDUCED ME TO THIS SPORT AND PUT THE LOVE FOR BODYBUILDING IN MY HEART- HE HAS HELPED ME PERSUE A CAREER IN BB AND HAS HELPED MAKE MY PERSONAL DREAMS COME TRUE, I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND I LOVE MAKING HIM PROUD! FIRST, I OWE IT ALL TO GOD :) AND THEN I OWE IT ALL TO MY BRO BC THEY HAVE BOTH BEEN MY GUIDE THROUGH IT ALL, JUST IN DIFFERENT WAYS :)

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS GIVEN ME EVEN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SUPPORT IN THIS SPORT. IT HAS BEEN GREATLY APPRECIATED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU A GREAT AND BETTERING PHYSIQUE IN THE FUTURE TO COME!

LOVE YA'LL-
B.