Friday, August 12, 2005

Mornin' ya'll...

Good Morning/Afternoon (yes, someone slept late :)
Well, after messing with the scanner for hours last night, I finally got it working- I was so determined to get that thing working before I went to sleep that by the time I did, I was sooo sleepy- I ended up passing out on top of all the covers on my bed- I was too tired to get in the sheets, haha :)

About that Awesome workout I promised to tell yas about... Chest...
Started with incline DB presses
45lbs- 20 reps
50lbs- 12 reps
55lbs- 8 reps
60lbs- 6 reps
65lbs- 4 reps (YAY!! At least I'm bk up to my norm, now I gotta get to those 70's!!)

Cable cross-overs
50lbs- 15 reps
60lbs- 10 reps
70lbs- 8 reps
Drop-down...
70lbs- 3 reps
60lbs- 4 reps
50lbs- 5 reps
40lbs- 6 reps
30lbs- 7 reps
20lbs- 8 reps
10lbs- 20 reps

Incline DB flys-
25lbs- 15 reps
30lbs- 12 reps
35lbs- 10 reps
40lbs- 10 reps

Then I started tri's with Dips...
3 sets
20 reps
15 reps
12 reps

extensions (we have a pretty cool seated tricep press/extension machine)
I'm not sure how much I was doing bc I dont know how the plates were weighed out- but I was doing 4 plates on this machine. I stayed on 4 plates for all 3 sets...

DB kick backs-
25lbs- 10 reps each arm
30lbs- 10 reps each arm
35lbs- 10 reps each arm (these were really tough but they felt oh-so-good :)

Overhead barbell extensions(standing)- (bar=15lbs)
35lbs- 15 reps
55lbs- 8 reps, then right bk to 35lbs- 8 reps
Again...55lbs- 8 reps, then right bk to 35lbs- 8 reps

Rope press downs-
40lbs- 20 reps
50lbs- 20 reps
60lbs- 20 reps

THAT WAS ABOUT IT... Besides finishing with calves.

Man ya'll, I am still weighing around 147-150 lbs ...What the heck?? I swear I have been eating like crazy, nonstop, I am always eating some kind of food!! Haha, I went out to eat yesterday and I had a steak and sweet potatoe and salad and I couldnt figure out what I wanted for dessert ...A brownie with walnuts, ice cream and choc syrup OR apple cobbler with cinnamon and ice cream... To resolve this problem, we got them BOTH!! :):):):) The brownie and ice cream was the best! I like the way that I am gaining my weight back ...Hopfully I will gain some good muscle within this next year- in the time that I am taking off before starting my diet for the 06' Nat's.

Alright guys, Ima fix me something to eat and take some books back to the student store to try and get some money BUT I will scan some pics from vegas and post them later today...I am training LEGS today also and I AM ON THE WEBCAM AT 10PM EST TONIGHT!!!! SEE YA OR TALK TO YA SOON!
Much Love-
B.