Thursday, August 25, 2005

what up what up

Hows it going ya'll?!?
Well, I am about to go train hammies but I wanted to stop and say a quick hello before I went. Trained quads yesterday so I've been experiencing the horrible cramps ALL damn day! Not to mention the whole way we were walking to school! Hmmm, today was interesting- actual first day of classes- not sure what to think except for I better get my ass in high gear and keep it there! I'm just realizing that it is probably a very bright idea that I am not competing again until I graduate (may 06)... Seems that I am going to need all my spare time, wait, what spare time??!! Anyways, I'm thinking the 06 Nats is a smart choice! I got out of my afternoon class, walked home, ate and went and washed my car. I'm sure it'll rain tonight, lol, but it needed it! Even took a pretty little pi-cha fo ya...

There it is, tha Celica, haha, nice glare huh?! THEN...

I went to McDonalds :):):) and had the BB's special, lol, 2 double cheeseburgers without the bread and the oh so wonderful grilled chic sand WITH the bread... Sorry guys, that bread is too good to throw to the birds :) Fat N Happy, growing, and of course LOVIN IT! haha. I couldn't help myself- my car was like pulling into the parking lot and I couldn't make it go straight, I SWEAR!!! It's growing food, right? Just ask AmandaD, she'll tell ya- Ain't that right girl? See, somebody's on my side. Then me and my roomie were taking the oh-so-stupid pics so heres one for yas... I look like a BIG pumpkin :) Let me just call myself out on this one, lol, I'm pretty good at that sometimes... Ok, no more burgers ...Maybe!



Ok, enough of that, gotta head to the gym so tomorrow will hurry up and come! Someone is coming to visit me this weekend and I'm so excited :)
Talk Soon-
B.