Thursday, August 11, 2005

Troubleshooting...

Hey guys... I am back at ECU and my internet finally works! The bcable guy was over here for four hours today trying to get this wireless crap configured to my computer. I was supposed to be on Webcam today at 4pm but due to it taking longer than expected to get my internet working, I wasn't able to make it :( I tried to contact my webmaster to inform you all on Herbiceps.com that I had to cancel but I couldn't get in touch with him, and obvoiusly I couldn't use the internet! I apoligize but I will be on tomorrow for sure. I'll let ya know the time shortly... Right now, I am trying to reinsall my scanner to my computer so I can get some candid pics up from Vegas. Bare with me and I'll see what I can do! ALSO... I have recieved a billion emails asking me to repost the comment boxes on my blog ...I honestly want you all to be able to comment on what I write in my blog and the pictures that I post too, but you have to remember that this is MY blog and it's kind of like letting someone talk shit right to my face when I allow these dumbasses to come into MY blog and degrade ME. Ya know, if you don't like female BB, then why are you looking at my site and my pics and reading what I have to say?? You must have some interest in it all- I will put the comment boxes back up for right now, but whe that first offensive comment is posted, I'll just take em down and leave em down- I'm not the type of person that puts up with someones bullshit :) I love my fans and I love the wonderful comments that you write to and about me!! They are very inspiring and encouraging- and even though I don't take into consideration what negative things the others post, I don't want those ruthless and childish comments on MY blog. OK... so anyways, I trained chest and tris today and I have to say it was a pretty powerful workout! I'll tell yas all about it after I make me a protein shake and get this scanner working ...I just got home from the gym but I wanted to write yas real quick and let ya know what happened with the webcam today since my binternet is FINALLY working!! Talk to ya'll ina bit :)
B.