Tuesday, June 21, 2005

All together an awesome day!

What can I say, I'm feeling like a million bucks today! Got my energy back along with my strength and my appeetite :) I put down some chicken and greenbeans today! and then I had a big chicken salad for dinner. Aside from eating, I did cardio at the track and lifted arms today. I never take a watch with me to the track, I just go and do my thing until I feel like it's been long enough. Well, today I figured that I would just do a combo of steps and walking around the track for about 30 min or so ...Guess I got caught up in the moment bc when I finished and got bk in my car, I had been going for 1hr and 10min ...I was so happy bc it usually feels like it takes 10 years to do 30 min of cardio! Then I came home and went to train about an hour later. I traned bi's and tri's with my sis-n-law. My workout was soooo much better bc I had lots of energy that I have been missing for about a week. We started with straight bar curls ...Don't be mad at me please!!! ...but I forgot exactly how much weight I did ...oooopppsss :) I was more caught up in my energy-spurt, haha. Anyways...
Straight bar curls- up to 80 lbs
Dumbells- up to 40lbs each
cable curls- up to 100lbs
and crossover dumbell curls(i love these but they are much harder than reg db curls)- went up to 25lb db's for 10 on each arm every set.
Triceps...
dips- 3 sets of 20
kickbacks- up to 25lb db for 12 reps
cable extensions- up to 60bls
one-arm cable pull downs- up to 40lbs for 6 reps
rope pressdowns- 3 burnout sets of 40 lbs doing 30-50 reps each set

Really really good workout ...got it on tape for yas too! Went to practice posing this past weekend and got my routine together for the night show. It really cool and I am so excited ...Now I just have to place in the to 5 in my class ;) This weekend we will come up with my routine for prejudging which is the most important since this is when you are presenting yourself to the judges! Ya'll ...I am so excited!! I can't wait for the USA's to get here!! One, I'm ready to get on stage and two, I'm starvin!! :)

I just finished taking one of my final exams online for summer school before I signed on to my website. I missed 3 questions that I know of and the rest were essay so I have to wait for them to be graded ...sucks! You all have to pray that I get an A in this course! I have the option of taking my other final exam anytime before Wednesday night, so I think I wil prob take it sometime tomorrorw and get it over with! I'm so ready to be done with summer school- and just school period for that matter! Only one more year and you can call me Nurse Britt :) haha, can't wait!

Alrighty guys, think Ima head to bed- I have legs tomorrow and I think I am gonna do a really heavy day and do low reps- or as many as I can get! I need to do this anyways since last week I just did a burnout workout- I was so worthless last week:( Oh well, that's over and I'm moved on. At least I got the "getting sick deal" out of the way- I would hate to get sick those last few weeks! I'll talk to yas soon- Be good!
much much love-
*britt.

OH YEAH- update** I am 5 weeks and 4 days out from the USA's and I just went and jumped on the scale for ya ...weigh 137.5 lbs I'm usually about 4-5 lbs heavier at night. <3