Tuesday, June 07, 2005

bad day for britt...

whats up guys-
yes, just as i named this post, i am having a bad day!! Started ok but then definatly made a turn for the worse ...First my comp freezes up and for-real wouldn't do a damn thing, it wouldn't even turn off ...seriously, i cut the power off and it stayed on, haha, yea, gotta laugh :( Got really pissed off bc I was working on school work that is deadlined for tomorrow morning, so decided I was gonna lye down and take a nap- wake up to it POURING down raining, thundering, and lightening ...can anyone guess what had happened?? Oh yea, britt left her sunroof wide open and her windows as far down as they could possibly be ...I think there is more water saturated in my seats then there is puddling in the yard! So I get over that and decide to start up the computer and pray that its done being an ass ...well, that didn't work bc obviously the lightning did a job on it- yep, it's fried ...now I have to go get that fixed and somehow manage to use someones elses comp everyday to do my school work until mine gets fixed. I am at my uncles house right now using his comp so I wanted to let ya in on this oh so wonderful day that I have had the wonderful opportunity of experiencing ...AHHHHHH, haha, ok, I'm good to go now :) AND, one more thing, with all this happening I havnt got to work out today ...now aint that some crap! Im gonna try to start my assignment now and finish it before the gym closes (1030) and hopfully I can get there in time to do a lil something. I was supposed to trian legs but I don't think ill have time for that ...maybe Ill just do cardio, who knows! Anyways, thanks for all the compliments on my pics ya'll, I'm glad you liked em!! Alright, I'll be in touch ...hopfully from MY own comp really soon-
talk later-
much luv-
*britt.