Monday, June 06, 2005

Britt talkin...

Hey peeps ...
I am just getting back from the gym and I am worn out!!!! I trained chest harder than I have in quite a while. I started with some machine flys to stretch out my chest a bit before I went heavier.
set1 60lbs for 15
set2 80lbs for 10
set3 90lbs for 10
set4 100lbs for 8

Incline smith machine presses
set1 bar for 30
set2 135 for 10
set3 145 for 8
set4 155 for 8

Incline freeweight presses
set1 45 on each side for 10
set2 45 and 25 on each side for 10
set3/set4- 45 25 10 on each side for 10

Incline dumbell flys
set1 25lb db's for 12
set2 30lb db's for 10
set3 35lb db's for 10
set4 20lb db's for 20

Finished with machine flat presses
set1 60lbs for 10
set2 80lbs for 10
set3 100lbs for 10
set4 50lbs for 20

Now I'm just hanging out ...I'm so hot right now- I got in teh tanning bed today and used this stuff called "siren" haha and if you can imagine ...my ass was lit up! I'm still on fire- I did cardio after I tanned too, so that made it even worse! I had a lot of fun this weekend at the beach, seeiung my fam and all, the wedding was on the beach and it was so pretty! Although it did start raining as soon as the wedding started! OOppps, bad timing huh?! During the day before the wedding we spent the day at a bar that was actually on the beach, I think I was the only sober one there, haha :) It was fun, watching all the drunk people dance and make fools of themselves was the best part!! It was pretty cool bc some people actually knew me and were coming up to me and asking "didn't you place 2nd at the Jr's this past year ...I thought that was you" ...That part was really cool! When I went to the Gold's gym down there on Sat morning, I met a guy that trained with Kevin Levrone and he was telling me how he weight like 210lbs now and is taking up acting! That blew me away! A lot of people were making conversation at the gym, so I told em about my website so hopfully they will check it out! It was funny bc a million people were commenting on my physique and asking how I kept my body looking this way ...and I was thinking ...if they only knew that I didn't look like this year round, haha. So... pretty fun weekend. Found out that I have to drive bk to school again next week, I can't wait for this summer school stuff to be done with!! Oh well- I have legs tomorrow ad I thing I am going to run steps afterwards to give them a shocker ...lil burn-out never hurt nobody, haha. Alrighty, well I 'll talk to ya guys later, hope ya likethe pic, I have more ofthem to post!! Night :)
luv *britt.