Friday, June 24, 2005

howz yas doin??

It's Friday! Today is my day off from the gym and I am lovin the idea of not doing cardio for an entire day! I trained back yesterday at a different gym than I usually train at- One of my friends is moving to Cali so we've been training together for the past few days- He's such an awesome guy ...too bad he's going all the way to Cali! He's also training for the USA's so it'll be kinda neat to see each other now and then not see each other again until showtime ...big big difference! Went heavy yesterday since he was there to spot me. I did deadlifts with three 45's on each side for 7 reps!! It was great ...pretty exausting but felt awesome!
Bent over side db pulls-
80lb db for 12
85lb db for 10
90lb db for 8
Pull Downs- 4 sets
80lb for 12
100lb for 12
120lb for 10
120lb for 10
Bent over rows-
135lbs for 15
225lbs for 10
225lbs for 12
close grip pull downs-
80lbs for 10
100lbs for 10
120lbs for 8
PRETTY NICE WORKOUT :)
I made A's in my summer school classes! I was so relieved and happy about that! Now, I am about to leave for the beach ...just for the weekend though, I'll be back Sunday :)
Ima leave you wih a new pic that I just got to see for the first time yesterday ...This material should be going up on the members section really soon! Also, much more new video of me training and posing too ...gettting ready to send a set of tapes from my workouts :) Exciting! I can't wait to see them myself! I havn't got to look at the results form the Jr Nat's this past weeked but Ima do that when I get home! You should check out Cindy's site ...Shes posted some impressive pics of herself as well as pis of other female bb's too in her journal! She has such a bright future in bb- awesome awesome shape and size! OK, well ...here it is, I hope you enjoy it!!!! Be back soon :):):)
Love Yas-
*britt.