Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just checkin in...

Is it ever gonna stop raining? It's been raining here all day, it makes it so dark and blahhhhh outside :) I like the sunshine :) I took yesterday off from training at the gym. I had tons of work that had to be finished and turned in today by noon so I stuck around here and did that pretty much all day. When it got a lil cooler outside around 8pm I did manage to go to the football stadium right down the road from my house and do plymetric training on the steps. I ran steps for close to an hour, going up and down FOREVER it seemed like. I tried to keep up my endurance between every set so I could keep burning cals. It was a hell of a workout, I'll tell ya that! After running up steps for a certain amount of time your legs just go numb, so I was ok at the time, but today they're pretty sore. I did a lot of different exercises and it's something different from the norm so I might start doing them every once in a while. I'm training legs today :) So I'm building up the motivation to go heavy today since my knee hasn't been bothering me!!

I finally got the web cam installed yesterday and will be starting that really soon, Exciting!! THere are some new galleries posted in the members section and some preview pics posted in the free section too!! Check em out!! I have a couple preview pics from Florida that I am going to post soon- I really wish I was back in Flordia, it was so nice! But hey, I'll be in Vegas 8 weeks from today!! I can't wait to go! I know that the whole deal is going to be such an experience for me, if nothing else, definatly a true learning experience. I'll be running with the BIG dogs up there- So, hopefully I will dial in just right and have a nice competition :)
And if things don't work out for the best, you can bet that I'll be back for more! I love this sport! But for now, we're prayin for the best!

Alright gang, I'm getting pretty hungry (as always)and a lil aggitated ;) ...I'm waiting on someone to bring me some food and I'm starvin ...you all know tha feelin!!
I hope that everyone is having a B-E-A-utiful day and I will be back for an update soon :) Pray that I have an awesome LEG DAY!!
MUCH LOVE!!
*britt.