Monday, May 30, 2005

Afternoon guys...

I've been sooo lazy all day long :) It's been kind of dreary here today, just makes ya want to sleep! I did hamstrings and calves yesterday ...went all the way up to 95lb db's for 12 reps on stiff-leg deadlifts! I suprised myself bc I always do them on the bar with a couple of 45's on each side ...I think I like db's much better. I think I could've went up for maybe one more set but I was so exausted that I decided to move on to calves. It was a great workout tho! I started with lying curls, going from 50lbs up to 90lbs doing 10 reps for 4-5 sets and squeezing every rep really good. Then went to seated curls starting at 70lbs for ten reps doing the same thing. Then 90lbs for 10 and 110lbs for 10 reps. Finished up hams with db stiff-legs, starting with 45lb db's for 12 reps, 55 for 12, 65 for 12, 75 for 12, 85 for 12, and 95 for 12. Then I went on to do some calves. Pretty short workout but it was definatly a winner bc they are hurtin today.
Anyways- I am getting ready to head to the gym now to do chest, cardio, and tan. They are closing at 6 since it's memorial day so I better get moving. By the way, if you havn't seen the post that I made, I found the software on the internet to dl my pics from my camara, THANKS for the help y'all :) I'm still working on getting this web-cam thing set up for you all tho, hopefully it will be running soon ...it's really confusing, but no worries :)
Hope you all are having a GREAT memorial day and I will talk soon! Be safe and have fun!
Much love,
*britt.